iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Official 2017 Pigroast RSVP 14th annual

Started by Jeff, June 06, 2017, 08:55:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

DR_Buck

This year Kitty and I will not be making it.     :'(    Way to many things going on this summer.   At this point anything we do is limited to where we can go, do something, and get back all within the 2 day weekend. 

That said, I'm pretty sure there will be some of Kittiz Kreations products on the prize table anyway.   :)
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

Ron Scott

~Ron

pigman

Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

gunhandle

Add one more. I will hitch a ride with Yukon and family.

Magicman

Hello my friend, and your first post is coming to the Pig Roast.  It just don't get any better than that.

Pat & I are still enjoying the beautiful "gunhandle" pens that you made for us. 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

gunhandle

Hope to see you and Pat. and meet many more members at the pig roast.

trapper

I have the little splaited container I won at Youkon's first get together
stihl ms241cm ms261cm  echo 310 400 suzuki  log arch made by stepson several logrite tools woodmizer LT30

Meadows Miller

G'day Everyone

Skye,Evie and Myself will be attending this year that makes 48
4TH Generation Timbergetter

thecfarm

Meadows Miller,Have not heard from you for a long time Glad to see you back.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Meadows Miller

Thanks mate it has been far to long i have missed you all !!!
4TH Generation Timbergetter

petefrom bearswamp

Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

Shotgun

Norm (Shotgun) and Mary will be there this year.  We are now living in Frankenmuth, MI. Moved a week ago.  That makes 50.     

Joined The Forestry Forum 5 days before 9/11.

fat olde elf

This is the absolutely the latest I have ever signed in ! 
Seems to get more complicated each year..... Some would blame it on my age. They would be too young to be qualified to judge others.....Yes, I am qualified.........Looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones.....Paul E. Randolph  53
Cook's MP-32 saw, MF-35, Several Husky Saws, Too Many Woodworking Tools, 4 PU's, Kind Wife.

fat olde elf

Cook's MP-32 saw, MF-35, Several Husky Saws, Too Many Woodworking Tools, 4 PU's, Kind Wife.

Tom the Sawyer

07 TK B-20, Custom log arch, 20' trailer w/log loading arch, F350 flatbed dually dump.  Piggy-back forklift.  LS tractor w/FEL, Bobcat S250 w/grapple, Stihl 025C 16", Husky 372XP 24/30" bars, Grizzly 20" planer, Nyle L200M DH kiln.
If you call and my wife says, "He's sawin logs", I ain't snoring.

stanwelch

54 -- Stan welch will be there.  Looking forward to seeing everyone.
Woodworker, Woodmizer LT15, Stihl 026, MS261CM and 460 chainsaws, John Deere 5410 Tractor 540 Loader,Forks & Grapple, Econoline 6 ton tilt bed trailer

Sheepkeeper

Jannette and I are making plans for the weekend. Hoping to be there for Friday night too. - 56
Has anyone stayed at the Acorn Motel or the Lakeside Motel? Would appreciate your input - the good, the bad, the ugly  ;) . Thanks. Richard
The hurry-er I go the behind-er I get.

Busy Beaver Lumber

MR and MRS Beaver, Plus Daughter, Karie and Son-In -Law, Chris.

See you all then and we should have some door prizes as last time. What do you prefer? Shirts, Hats, Tote bags?

That makes 60
Woodmizer LT-10 10hp
Epilog Mini 18 Laser Engraver with rotary axis
Digital Wood Carver CNC Machine
6 x 10 dump trailer
Grizzly 15in Spiral Cut Surface Planer
Grizzly 6in Spiral Cut Joiner
Twister Firewood Bundler
Jet 10-20 Drum Sander
Jet Bandsaw

Save a tree...eat a beaver!

Grizzly

I see that Lakeside Motel & Cottages scores pretty good on Tripadvisor. Any other input on that property?

I'm not absolutely positive I'll make it but I'd make 61.

Any info on the Mackinaw Bridge? I've never been over it but my drivers were always leery of it due to winds if I understood correct? That would be my route if I can make it.
2011 - Logmaster LM-2 / Chinese wheel loader
Jonsered saws - 2149 - 111S - 90?
2000 Miners 3-31 Board Edger

WDH

BB,

The T-shirts are way cool.  Love mine.  My favorite. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Jeff

Quote from: Grizzly on June 16, 2017, 11:11:36 AM
I see that Lakeside Motel & Cottages scores pretty good on Tripadvisor. Any other input on that property?

I'm not absolutely positive I'll make it but I'd make 61.

Any info on the Mackinaw Bridge? I've never been over it but my drivers were always leery of it due to winds if I understood correct? That would be my route if I can make it.

The bridge is a non-issue. I cross is multiple times a year. 
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Tam-i-am

Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

Grizzly

Quote from: Jeff on June 16, 2017, 01:24:07 PM

The bridge is a non-issue. I cross is multiple times a year.

Thanks for that. Any input on the hotel?
2011 - Logmaster LM-2 / Chinese wheel loader
Jonsered saws - 2149 - 111S - 90?
2000 Miners 3-31 Board Edger

Ron Scott

If you have any concerns about driving the Bridge, the Bridge Authority will drive you with your vehicle across for you. That includes "18 wheelers" also. Usually a non-issue though as Jeff stated. Check AM radio station 530 for Bridge information before crossing for current conditions.
~Ron

Thank You Sponsors!