iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Please Welcome our New Chainsaw Board Sponsor!

Started by Jeff, November 23, 2009, 10:01:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Please give a Forestry Forum welcome to our Newest Sponsor!  CHAINSAWR. (Scott) and www.chainsawr.com, with the worlds largest inventory of used chainsaw Parts!

I Think Chainsawr should be the perfect fit as a sponsor for the Forestry Forum's chainsaw board.  :)

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

jdtuttle

Welcome ;D
Nice web site. I marked you under favorites incase I need parts.
jim
Have a great day

beenthere

Welcome to the Forum.

Looking forward to hearing more about your business operation, and reading/looking at what you have to offer.  8)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

nhlogga

Welcome to the forum. Done business with this company before and was extremely happy with the experience. Chainsawr has lots of hard to find parts at reasonable prices. Will definately do business with Chainsawr again.
Jonsered 2260
Husky 562xp

GASoline71

Way cool... I have bought parts from him in the past... great cat to do business with.  Now I'm in the market for some Mac 797. 640. and 250 parts... I'll start a list... ;D

Gary
\"...if ya mess with the bull... ya gets the horn.\"

Kevin

Jasperfield

Yes Sir, Good to have you here. Maybe we can all benefit.

Cut4fun

I have been buying and trading with Scott for 2-3 years now. Great guy and very honest.

celliott

Stannard is just up the road from my place, and the same town my Aunt lives in, I think I know where the shop is.
Chris Elliott

Clark 666C cable skidder
Husqvarna and Jonsered pro saws
265rx clearing saw
Professional maple tubing installer and maple sugaring worker, part time logger

Dave Shepard

Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Tom

Hot Dog!!  Our very own Chainsaw shop.  8) 8)

mcfcfan

Hey Scott, welcome and thank you for the sponcorship.
I will email you shortly we might be in the market for some long bars.
Regards
Lee (Petersons)
Life isn't about how to survive the storm,
but how to dance in the rain."

nas

Better to sit in silence and have everyone think me a fool, than to open my mouth and remove all doubt - Napoleon.

Indecision is the key to flexibility.
2002 WM LT40HDG25
stihl 066
Husky 365
1 wife
6 Kids

chainsawr

Thanks for the welcome everybody!

We have over 3000 parts saws between what is inventoried on the website and all the un-disassembled saws in the stacks, piles and shelves here.  Call me if you need anything you can't find.  Our inventory is pretty heavily saws 1960-1995 but we have late model and antique stuff too.

I'm also with several distributors for new stuff.  Aftermarket parts, bars, chains and so on.  Though I don't stock a huge amount of that stuff so some orders have to wait a day or two extra.

Feel free to call, email or visit.
www.chainsawr.com

Over 50,000 parts in stock.

Selling excellent Dolmar chainsaws and power equipment.

High volume Oregon bar and chain dealer.

zopi

Sweet..gotta get a pison and rings for my 660 soon..$$$ lacking tho'
Got Wood?
LT-15G GO chassis added.
WM sharpener and setter
And lots of junk.

Ga. bow-man

Glad you jumped on board. This should help to keep
a lot of old saws running.

woodbowl

Yeeeea! Where have you been hiding all this time Scott? I'll be needing some parts for an older Echo 750 EVL and I've got a David Bradley too. Welcome to the forum.  ;)
Full time custom sawing at the customers site since 1995.  WoodMizer LT40 Super Hyd.

Warbird

Nice site.  Thanks for sponsoring the forum and making those parts available.

Magicman

I just did searches on my old chainsaws.....WOW.

Welcome to FF, and thanks for a great site..... 8)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

James P.

fstedy

Welcome aboard Scott you'll provide a great service to the members here.
Timberking B-20   Retired and enjoying every minute of it.
Former occupations Electrical Lineman, Airline Pilot, Owner operator of Machine Shop, Slot Machine Technician and Sawmill Operator.
I know its a long story!!!

Don K

Welcome Scott. I've got a Husky 66/77 from the late 70's that was my grandad's saw. Can't find a lot of those parts now.

Don
Lucky to own a WM LT40HDD35, blessed to have a wife that encouraged me to buy it.     Now that\'s true love!
Massey Ferguson 1547 FWD with FEL  06 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4X4 Dozer Retriever Husky 359 20\" Bar  Man, life is getting good!

customdave

Wow, welcome to the forum!!
Should be a lots of saws getting revived now... neat website!

Customdave 8)
Love the smell of sawdust

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

southpaw

Welcome, nice web site, your go'n get busy now.

rickywashere

welcome to the forum i'll be looking at the site for a few things

Bill

Very Cool

We oughta be a good fit - you provide the parts so we can keep running . . .

Tx

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

fishpharmer

I first heard about Scott through a FF member.  He found a part for
my obsolete Solo saw.  Great service. Thanks for the support Scott.   
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

Tree Reb

Welcome Scott, I often look at your site. You are one of the few that will ship overseas, thanks for that. smiley_book2_page

Captain

Where have you been all my life?

Big welcome to the Forestry Forum.

Can you tell us how you build your inventory of used parts?  Do you accept "donations"?  I've got a few old parts saws around the shop that I would love to go to good use.

Captain

Jeff

This might answer your question.
http://store.chainsawr.com/blogs/news/1179012-we-take-trade-ins-and-buy-chainsaws-outright

Scott's extremely busy, and I'm not sure how much time he has to peruse and post on the forum, so if ya got any questions, give em a call. :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

tonto

Welcome aboard. Great website, will definitely be giving him a call. Tonto.
Stihl MS441 & Husqvarna 562XP. CB5036 Polaris Sportsman 700 X2. Don't spend nearly enough time in the woods.

Thank You Sponsors!