iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Ya gotta wonder....

Started by DanG, April 18, 2005, 12:19:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanG

Last night I was flipping through the tv channels to see if anything was worth watching.  There wasn't. ::) :-\

One of the things I came across was the intro to a movie on PBS. They posted a notice that "video descriptions" were available for the visually impaired. ???  Right after that was a warning that the film contained "scenes of nudity." :o  I started to watch it just to see how they were gonna handle that! ;D :D :D :D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

tnlogger

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Dan did they handle it to suit ya  ???  ;D
gene

DanG

Didn't watch it, Gene.  I just couldn't bring myself to suffer through 2 hours of "Miss Marples." ::)  Now if they had let me do the description thing, it might have been worth it. ;D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

tnlogger

:D :D i know what ya mean there. Sat Pat brought home a tape she wanted to watch I suffered thue 6 hr. of a Mayberry USA marathon Now I like andy and barney but not 6hrs worth of black and white. ;D
gene

WH_Conley

I believe 6 hrs would send me to the Happy Hill Funny Farm. ;D
Bill

Gilman

WM LT70, WM 40 Super, WM  '89 40HD
Cat throwing champion 1996, 1997, 1999. (retired)

sawguy21

Scenes of nudity for the visually impaired. Now that is funny :D :D :D :D Did they offer a translation in Braille ???
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Percy

Quote from: sawguy21 on April 18, 2005, 10:16:52 PM
Scenes of nudity for the visually impaired. Now that is funny :D :D :D :D Did they offer a translation in Braille ???
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Television with"FEELING". ohhh Im bad :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
GOLDEN RULE : The guy with the gold, makes the rules.

Thank You Sponsors!