iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

LessSimple SimpleSet

Started by Ga Mtn Man, November 16, 2016, 07:19:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ga Mtn Man

"If the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy." - Red Green

2012 LT40HDG29 with "Superized" hydraulics,  2 LogRite cant hooks, home-built log arch.

Sixacresand

GMM, is that something you can buy from WM or is that one of your many inventions?
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

Ga Mtn Man

No it's not something you can buy.  I programmed a PIC microcontroller to read the data coming from the SimpleSet encoder, convert it to a measurement, and output it to the display. Some additional circuitry had to be added to get the SimpleSet to share the display.  I have plans to add a digital display to the transmitter of my remote control so I can see where the head is without having to be at the operator console.  This is the first step towards doing that. 
"If the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy." - Red Green

2012 LT40HDG29 with "Superized" hydraulics,  2 LogRite cant hooks, home-built log arch.

ncsawyer

You should make a "kit" with the instructions and parts to upgrade from "Simple Set" to "Simple Set Plus".  You could retail them to all of us FF member's for a reduced price of course  ;D.   
2015 Wood-Mizer LT40DD35
Woodmaster 718 planer
Ford 445 Skip Loader

Thank You Sponsors!