iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

gates pc707 crimper

Started by ggeh, November 02, 2018, 10:13:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ggeh

I rebuilding a gates pc707 hose crimper and need some help understanding the electrical wiring.  I don't have the gates 77810 pump but I do have a different hydraulic pump that I would like to use. I need help to know how the gates 77810 pump is wired. The pc707 crimper has a 3 conductor male plug, 1 line in, a ground and a switched line out. Thats part I don't understand if there is not a neutral supplied to the crimper hows the digital readout supposed to work. If any one has any knowledge on the wiring of the gates 77810 pump it would be very helpful.

Thanks, Gary

mike_belben

We need to break this down into components.  Pictures would be the best way that you can help yourself get the best info.  If i can see what i work on there is never a lost in translation barrier like when going in blind via a persons verbal description.  Having to ask 50 basic questions just slows everything down.  

So you have a motor and pump now.. Post up an image of the dataplate and the connections under the cover if it is dual voltage.   What voltage is it and what electrical service do you have? 

This readout, what wire connections does it have, what if any voltage labels.  What is it even displaying.. A digital crimper? 

3 wires to me is either a 110v 1ph or 230v 1ph.   

Whata the data plate on the motor and pump you are installing?  You have a relief valve right? 
Praise The Lord

Thank You Sponsors!