iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

i have made changes

Started by timberjack97, July 04, 2012, 01:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

timberjack97

hey  guys  i wanted to thank you for all the help  in my production problems   i decidied to  fire my whole crew  and i did this past monday morning!!!!!!! and since then things have been going great  i  brought my own skidder in to the job  and  i have been running it my self and brought one of my workers  from another job down to this job to help  and  the first day we ran my timbco  on that job with out my workers that i fired  we cut  four loads  in  about 4 hrs   and  i skided out my self  the rest of the day and everything went great i should of  done this along  time ago  the   whole problem was them  they didnt want to work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! once again thanks to  you guys for all the advice

beenthere

You are a great story teller.  ::) ::)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

clww

Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Kemper

I thought you blew your timbco up?

Jeff

So, are you Mike Sedewar of Mountaintop Hardwoods? (http://www.mountaintophardwoods.com) If I call the number given, is that who I'm going to get? I googled the number you gave and called it once and a machine picked up.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

timberjack97

yes i  am  jeff  i m home now why dony you call me now i d  be happy to talk to you

timberjack97

i am not a story teller  we patched  the block on the timbco and its holding so far any body that doesnt belive that  i am in the logging business  feel  free to give me a call  at 814-525-2211  and i d be happy to talk to you 

clww

In honor of Independence Day, I'll exercise my Freedom of Speech and say another, "yawn".
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

jcbrotz

Quote from: timberjack97 on July 04, 2012, 05:07:14 PM
i am not a story teller  we patched  the block on the timbco and its holding so far any body that doesnt belive that  i am in the logging business  feel  free to give me a call  at 814-525-2211  and i d be happy to talk to you

Whatcha patch it with BUBBLE GUM?

Are you trying to give this guy a bad name or are you an idiot? Sorry happy 4TH have a good day. :D :) ::)

2004 woodmizer lt40hd 33hp kubota, Cat 262B skidsteer and way to many tractors to list. www.Brotzmanswoodworks.com and www.Brotzmanscenturyfarm.com

Woodhauler

Quote from: Jeff on July 04, 2012, 02:27:56 PM
So, are you Mike Sedewar of Mountaintop Hardwoods? (http://www.mountaintophardwoods.com) If I call the number given, is that who I'm going to get? I googled the number you gave and called it once and a machine picked up.
Jeff, you see threw the BS he is slinging!  He must be simple minded or a 12 year old kid!
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

Jeff

QuoteJeff, you see threw the BS he is slinging!  He must be simple minded or a 12 year old kid!

I saw some issues early on, the difference with me is, I tend to give someone the benefit of the doubt until given reason not to. I'm not big on deeming someone simple minded publicly for multiple reasons. I learned my lesson about that a longtime ago with a nephew. We drew names for Christmas one year and he got my name. When I opened the gift, it was a box of Christmas cards. I instantly found it funny and laughed and said whats this about?  He lowered his head and looked pretty sad.  I forgot that the previous year, this Honor Society student, this Baseball pitcher that was given a try out with the Reds, this quarterback of the football team, had suffered a head injury in a football game that caused him to completely loose his ability to do math, and to do certain other sorts of reasoning. What I found funny, and simple was not funny or simple. He had done his best and I didn't see it or take the time to understand why. I just laughed at him.  :-\

timberjack97, You need to make a post to dispel what others are thinking of you, rather then making short posts that just cause more head shaking.  If you are playing games, and I find out, believe me, I'll take care of business with you. If you are not, then we'll figure it out.

timberjack97

if you give me your phone number jeff i ll call you  and you can see for your self i m real i have been in business for 20 years and i really dont apreciate you or members doughting  my  posts

Jeff

You don't appreciate me doubting your posts?   That was the wrong thing to say to me bucko.  I tried calling twice. I'm done. You know how to type, so type.

Dixie Feller

After 20 years in one business a good business man or professional whatever should have a good grasp at his chosen profession.
Husqvarna 371xp,372xp,288xp(ported and  muf mod)338xpt,51,350,Jonsered 2065,2165.Homelite 330(Dad's old paper wood saw)Stihl HT100,HT101.John Deere 5310 4x4 w/ FEL,Deere 4025 4x4 w/ FEL,Ford 2810 w/FEL.Woodmizer LT-40.'03 Chevy 2500 HD 4x4 Duramax,'93 chevy 2500 4x4 and several trailer

snowstorm

this could get interesting

Jeff

I just got off the phone with timberjack97.  The more we talked, the more the doubt lifted. I've tried to make him understand that it is his responsibility on how he comes off here. I don't think he is simple minded and I'm sure he isn't a kid. I got an apology for his remark about my not appreciating his posts.  I've made it clear, and he understands, at least he says he does, that he has created all this doubt on his own, via the way he posts.

Woodhauler, I think you should call him. I really do. Or anyone else that cares to.

QuoteAfter 20 years in one business a good business man or professional whatever should have a good grasp at his chosen profession.

That's what I kept telling him, and I still don't understand his questions, unless what he is asking is not what he means. I'm not a logger, so I'm not the one to talk shop on that. Someone give him the benefit of the doubt and give him a call eh?

Woodhauler

Quote from: Jeff on July 04, 2012, 09:08:25 PM
I just got off the phone with timberjack97.  The more we talked, the more the doubt lifted. I've tried to make him understand that it is his responsibility on how he comes off here. I don't think he is simple minded and I'm sure he isn't a kid. I got an apology for his remark about my not appreciating his posts.  I've made it clear, and he understands, at least he says he does, that he has created all this doubt on his own, via the way he posts.

Woodhauler, I think you should call him. I really do. Or anyone else that cares to.

QuoteAfter 20 years in one business a good business man or professional whatever should have a good grasp at his chosen profession.

That's what I kept telling him, and I still don't understand his questions, unless what he is asking is not what he means. I'm not a logger, so I'm not the one to talk shop on that. Someone give him the benefit of the doubt and give him a call eh?
Jeff,i care but vcan we help him? Its hard to answer ?s in a area your not from.
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

timberjack97

hello  wood hauler  i would be happy to answer any ?s  that you might have for me just let me know

Woodhauler

cAll me in the am! Two many beers tonite to talk business!  I pmed you my cell!

beenthere

Jeff, Thanks for giving him a call. 
I'll gladly give him the benefit of the doubt, but then the questions presented need to have more substance to be able to answer.
Hope a logger with some interest and patience will be able to call and help. Then again, only if some information is presented in a ?? that can be answered.

Wish him the best.

Thanks for offering to talk to him Woodhauler. Hope he calls you. 
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

mikeb1079

i don't usually post much over here (usually just on the sawing forum) but i have to say that timberjack 97 and his posts sure keeps things interesting.   :)
that's why you must play di drum...to blow the big guys mind!
homebuilt 16hp mill
99 wm superhydraulic w/42hp kubota

Kemper

Quote from: mikeb1079 on July 07, 2012, 10:51:10 PM
i don't usually post much over here (usually just on the sawing forum) but i have to say that timberjack 97 and his posts sure keeps things interesting.   :)

Mike, same for me. I get on a few times a day just to check what's next & to see the commotion it creates.

Decked

A good script for "Axe Men"   8)

barbender

If TJ97 is for real I apologize to him, I am more than happy to help him get his production up with any advice I can give. I am definitely not into kicking people around and being rude to people, I was just fairly certain in my mind that he was making stuff up and messing with all of us.
Too many irons in the fire

timberjack97

good evening  i just wanted to tell you how things went this week. they went great i should of fired  them a month ago  my timbco  ran great  and we starting to cut about a load an hour with it i really happy for once about the job we are going to try to get 15 loads this week . if everything goes right that should happan. i got to speak with jeff the other night the guy that runs this site . we had a good conversation i didnt mean to lead you guys the wrong way with my posts on here. but i am for real  i guess maybe my writing skills arnt the best  but what ever questions you guys might have for me feel free to ask and i ll answe the best that i can i hope every one has a safe and productive week in the woods this week 

Thank You Sponsors!