iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Dinner with old friends

Started by Norm, December 30, 2011, 08:01:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norm

We're in Madison for a funeral on Patty's side of the family. On a chance I messaged Burlcraft to see if Jill and him were busy. Luckily they had nothing going on so they treated Patty and me to a great meal with some good conversation. Nice to see old friends again.

I'm a little worried for Steve though. Jill had these buttons on her jacket about some guy named Walker and Patty's cousin that lives here's last name is Walker! :o

Raider Bill

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Norm

No pic Bill but your name did come up in the conversation... :o

Patty

Jill gave me one of her protest buttons concerning Gov Walker.....something along the line of, "Walker is a Lap dog" . I gave the button to my cousin who's last name happens to be Walker.  ;D   He wore it proudly throughout the funeral. Somedays it pays to have a good sense of humor to lighten up the moment.
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

Raider Bill

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Warbird

I imagine the dinner conversation was lively.  LOL 

Norm

I wondered how many of you noticed a burning sensation on your ears.  :D

fishpharmer

I'm pretty sure that burning sensation in my ears was just sparks from the fireworks. ;D
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

Burlkraft

Well, I finally found this. I am getting old and feeble I guess.

It was great to see Norm and Patty again, too bad it was because of a funeral  :-\

It's my bad that there were no pictures. I am old and forgetful and I forgot my Iphone.

Dinner was good and Raider Bill you did come up in the conversation.
You need to get together with Norm and Patty as they travel south this winter and tell them the goose story!
I didn't tell them, they want to hear it from you, as only you can tell it  :D :D
Why not just 1 pain free day?

Thank You Sponsors!