Woodmizer LT15
Kubota Grand L4200
Stihl 025, MS261 and MS362
2017 F350 Diesel 4WD
Kawasaki Mule 4010
1998 Dodge 3500 Flatbed

Old Greenhorn

Tom Lindtveit, Woodsman Forest Products
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.
OK, maybe I'm the woodcutter now.
I work with wood, There is a rumor I might be a woodworker.

firefighter ontheside

Woodmizer LT15
Kubota Grand L4200
2017 F350 Diesel 4WD
Kawasaki Mule 4010
1998 Dodge 3500 Flatbed

doc henderson

Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

Sixacresand

I have used the parbuckling method many times to load a log on a trailer. 

"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

Cdaniels1377

Yessir it's me! I got moved back up north and am getting settled. Bought a sawmill and trying to learn 😁

OzarkChris

@SawyerTed Thank you for your support! It was my pleasure & privilege to serve!

@jpassardi Thank you for your support! I got hurt in 2015 and I actually have NO issues with the support, medical services, and/or everything else the Military & VA have done for me & the wife. Between the VA, Tricare (for life) & Medicare everything medical is taken care of. At 100% disabled, even though we (the wife & I) took a financial hit of a grand or two every month when I got hurt, we have adapted and have overcome that little bump in the road too. All & all, we are really being taken care of well and currently have no real complaints (well, actually that isn't completely true, I really don't like having to sit a lot every day - I am NOT talking about the wheelchairs - because I get wore out so easily, besides that, though, I can't think of anything at this time!).

As far as the illegals getting what they're getting, "it just is what it is", administrations change (thankfully), and things change with each new administration. I believe when we get all worked up about things we really don't have control of at any specific time, we just have a tendency of getting *pithed off at the situation which ultimately gets us *pithed off at the world - which, in the long run just gets us more *pithed off. Unfortunately, none of that actually helps which, of course, just gets us even more *pithed off. Just a nasty cycle that doesn't help anyone including ourself. 

My suggestion, ask yourself this question (I ask myself quite often): What would you do if you fell off a cliff? Many have told me that they'd die, fall, etc. But what would you do on the way down? Smile from ear to ear or yell & scream? Me, I hope and pray that I'd have a huge Sh** eating grin! After all, folks pay big bucks for free fall out of a perfectly good airplane! Regardless what you do, bottom line, you'll bounce when you hit bottom and there's nothing you can do about it. Same holds true for most situations in life!

Just a couple of cents from this old Soldier - that plans on being around for yet another round or two (or three or four+ 😆🤪😉)!

Cdaniels1377

@OzarkChris i feel like we are in a pretty similar boat, or at the very least we're in the same fishing hole! If I can hear enough through my own grumbling I try to learn a little something each day. Time to start a new learning journey!🍻

OzarkChris

@Cdaniels1377 
I believe you are correct about that fishing hole. Sometimes, that thing can be quite deep (both figuratively & literally 🤪) but I do believe that when it gets so deep that we have a hard time fishin' we just have to add more line to the reel!

firefighter ontheside

It's good to "see" you here Chris.  Been a long time since you rode out the hurricane on Okinawa.
Woodmizer LT15
Kubota Grand L4200
2017 F350 Diesel 4WD
Kawasaki Mule 4010
1998 Dodge 3500 Flatbed

Cdaniels1377

Yessir good to hear from you! now just riding out the winters in the UP! I have a friend with a machine shop design an attachment so I can use the hand winch with a drill to load and turn logs and the wife got me an electric winch to mount once I figure out how! Seems like this lt28 isn't out there too much and the way the chassis is built is making it difficult to mount somewhere...@ozarkchris keep on fishin!

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

chet

I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

KJB

I load logs that way on to a trailer. Nice video.

Cdaniels1377

Baraga/houghton county on the big lake. Hey what blades do you guys use up here once it freezes? I'm using the lt28 with a 19hp, i allready plan on upgrading the engine once the warranty is up.

Thank You Sponsors!