Maine??

Started by Magicman, April 29, 2017, 08:25:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

red

Maine is a big place . . God Bless Maine
Honor the Fallen Thank the Living

WDH

I hear that there is Mooses up there. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Mooseherder

And it has been a banner Moose year so far.

Magicman

Aw man, we just missed da Moxie Festival this weekend in Lisbon, Maine.  Drat the luck.   :-\
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Woodhauler

Quote from: Magicman on July 09, 2017, 08:26:36 PM
Aw man, we just missed da Moxie Festival this weekend in Lisbon, Maine.  Drat the luck.   :-\
I would call that GOOD LUCK! I hear its a taste all its own!
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

thecfarm

I like the No grits boat. See,they are watching you. 
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Mooseherder

Tastes like root beer infused with roof pitch.  Bet you don't finish the bottle.

GAB

Quote from: thecfarm on July 09, 2017, 09:00:12 PM

Now Ray:
I'm planning on going to the PR on 8/5/17.
Now there are some fine upstanding Southern Gents and Gals that will be there who just might want to endow you with a box of grits with their autograph on it.
I played carrier pigeon before and can do it again.
Gerald
W-M LT40HDD34, SLR, JD 420, JD 950w/loader and Woods backhoe, V3507 Fransguard winch, Cordwood Saw, 18' flat bed trailer, and other toys.

GAB

Quote from: Mooseherder on July 09, 2017, 09:39:29 PM

Tastes like root beer infused with roof pitch.  Bet you don't finish the bottle.

Back in the 70's myself and two beer conniseur (sp) co-workers each tried some Billy Beer.
Not one of us could finish the first can.
Gerald
W-M LT40HDD34, SLR, JD 420, JD 950w/loader and Woods backhoe, V3507 Fransguard winch, Cordwood Saw, 18' flat bed trailer, and other toys.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Mooseherder on July 09, 2017, 09:39:29 PM

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Magicman

Quote from: thecfarm on July 09, 2017, 09:00:12 PM
The Border Patrol made a "Strip Search" when we crossed the Kittery Bridge.    ::)

I don't even like Root Beer, so I can't even imagine the supercharged stuff.  :o
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

thecfarm

GAB,I keep telling ya,but you don't listen. I have a lifetime supply of grits. I don't need more.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Magicman

Ray has no worries about me.  I promised him never again, and a promise is a promise.   smiley_thumbsup

GAB

Quote from: thecfarm on July 10, 2017, 06:47:55 AM
GAB,I keep telling ya,but you don't listen. I have a lifetime supply of grits. I don't need more.

Since no one knows how long they will live how can you say that.
Also what would happen if the doctor said the only cure for what ails you is GRITS 3 times a day.
We on the forum want you prepared for such a possibility.
Gerald

Jeff

Quote from: GAB on July 10, 2017, 09:22:58 AM
Quote from: thecfarm on July 10, 2017, 06:47:55 AM

Since no one knows how long they will live how can you say that.
Also what would happen if the doctor said the only cure for what ails you is GRITS 3 times a day.
We on the forum want you prepared for such a possibility.
Gerald

Obviously there is one other cure. You execute the Doctor.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

coxy

:D :D :D :D :D    or just die  8)

Magicman

Yup, that's where I am.

Jim_Rogers

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on July 09, 2017, 12:32:30 PM
Being from the south I don't know but how long to you boil a Lobster?

Till it's done :D

You'll know they're done when they stop hopping out of the pan  :o

Jim Rogers
Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

coxy

Quote from: Magicman on July 10, 2017, 01:59:04 PM

Yup, that's where I am.
I don't know how you do it MM with all the (stuff)   you eat you should be tipping the scale at about 450-500lbs  :D :D

Magicman

Today has been a fun day, but not too many pictures.

We saw a herd of "Oreo" cows.   ;)

I needed a watch and LLB had this in the outlet store for ½ price.

A store had these neat candle holders made from 6" sections of cut-off weathered fence posts.  (good idea)

LLB had these "Tick Keys".  I see no reason why it should not work.

coxy, it's not what you (I) eat, but how much and when, but that was a fine "Old Fashion" Hamburger & Chocolate Shake.  :D 

4x4American

They work pretty good MM
Boy, back in my day..

WDH

Looks great as long as you can get to them with it  :D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

coxy

MM the burger looks good but the chocolate shake  steve_smiley steve_smiley steve_smiley  vanilla is the best :D 8) 

Magicman

Yeah, but it's not "sinning" unless it's Chocolate!!

Today we will continue on Hwy 1 to the Belfast area.

snowstorm

Rt. 1 will take you threw Rockland unless you turn left on to 90 in Warren. You still go threw Camden. Linclonville has the only beach around. All 200 ft of it. I'm Belfast go down main st.there is a parking lot behind rollies.on the left. Almost to the water. Another one next to the old bridge. Then go on the harbor walk. It goes threw the ship yard

Thank You Sponsors!