iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Survivor - Edge of Extinction

Started by Magicman, February 20, 2019, 01:56:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

Survivor: Edge of Extinction is premiering tonight on CBS.  The season will feature 14 new contestants competing with four returning players.

Thankfully something returning to television that is enjoyable/entertaining.  
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Jeff

Ha! You beat me! I was getting on just to post that! :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

WV Sawmiller

Interesting. I wonder what the plan is with Reem? I don't blame the team for voting her off. Busybodies don't fare well in these dynamics.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Magicman

This could be a very entertaining series.  8)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

AZ_builder

Sometimes I wish the antenna picked up more stations! I don't get it here.

Cedarman

Another of my survivor rules.  Don't move other people's stuff.  Will see if the guy with the advantage can keep his mouth shut.  David looks like he has been eating well.
Let the fun begin.
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

Chuck White

~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Old Greenhorn

I'll be curious to see if this one can keep my attention. I have missed a few series because of 1 or 2 individuals who just turn me off yet don't get voted out. Some I stopped watching right near the end. Lost interest. This one, so far, looks fairly good. I too am curious about this extinction island thing.
Tom Lindtveit, Woodsman Forest Products
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.
OK, maybe I'm the woodcutter now.
I work with wood, There is a rumor I might be a woodworker.

Magicman

I am gonna just sit back and enjoy but I see that there will be some serious twist and surprises in this episode.  ???

WV Sawmiller

I'd have booted Wendy off instead of Chris. Waiting to see where the outcasts come back into play.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Cedarman

Looks like one tribe needs to go to puzzle solving school.
Producers probably thought there was no hope of that tribe winning again so are going to mix things up.
Wendy must have some redeeming qualities that are not obvious.
Be bossy, get voted off.
Can't swim get voted off.
Bullseye sandbag slingshotter get voted off.
Confuses me.

WDH

They definitely voted off the strength of their team.  I noticed that at the end of the show, they are not showing the votes.  I always like to see who voted who. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

WV Sawmiller

I noticed on the last show every time somebody went around trying to get the other members to vote a specific person off he/she got the ax instead of the intended victim. Kind of like a turkey sticking his head up over the log getting it shot off. At the end of the show the main ones left had not created many waves or garnered much attention. 
Howard Green

Raider Bill

We missed it last night. Who got the boot?
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

WV Sawmiller

Howard Green

DPatton

It will be interesting to see how Wendy will cover her tracks. I predict that sooner or later she will let the cat out of the bag about stealing that flint. She's a bit of a loose cannon right now. I personally would have much rather seen Wentworth go but that didn't happen. I think War Dog may meet his demise sooner than later for rubbing people the wrong way.
TimberKing 1600, 30' gooseneck trailer, Chevy HD2500, Echo Chainsaw, 60" Logrite.

Work isn't so bad when you enjoy what your doing.
D & S Sawmill Services

Raider Bill

Did Chris take the chance to re-up or did he quit?
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Cedarman

Chris took the torch to the boat with revenge in mind.

Mooseherder

I suppose the twist coming is a team revenge vs the remaining tribe when the numbers get even.

Magicman

At some point it is certainly going to get interesting.  8)

Jeff

It's pretty interesting now! In actuality 3 weeks in and no one is gone. I can't imagine anyone in it to win would walk past that sign.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Papa1stuff

At the end previews said making three tribes next week 8) 8)
1987 PB Grader with forks added to bucket
2--2008 455 Rancher Husky
WM CBN Sharpener & Setter

WV Sawmiller

That ought to get real interesting! I bet the outcast tribe are going to be tough to beat. They have a lot of animosity to bring to the table. I'm looking forward to that.
Howard Green

DPatton

Quote from: Jeff on March 08, 2019, 09:53:28 AM
It's pretty interesting now! In actuality 3 weeks in and no one is gone. 
Exactly right! No one has left the game yet. Meaning they are going to have to start getting rid of them, two or more at a time. I may be simple but this is the only show on network TV that has kept my interest for this long.
TimberKing 1600, 30' gooseneck trailer, Chevy HD2500, Echo Chainsaw, 60" Logrite.

Work isn't so bad when you enjoy what your doing.
D & S Sawmill Services

Thank You Sponsors!