iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Waiting on Logrite cant hook ???

Started by GF, May 05, 2005, 04:31:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GF

I placed my order last friday for a 60" Logrite cant hook, sure hope it shows up today.  Been asking the wife on the phone every day if UPS made his stop.  I am ready to retire that little wood handle hook I have, heck I may even get my chair by the burning slab pile with some popcorn and toss it in there and watch it go up in smoke. :D

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

maple flats

You'll like it. They're GREAT!!! 8) 8) 8)
logging small time for years but just learning how,  2012 36 HP Mahindra tractor, 3point log arch, 8000# class excavator, lifts 2500# and sets logs on mill precisely where needed, Woodland Mills HM130Max , maple syrup a hobby that consumes my time. looking to learn blacksmithing.

Bibbyman

We ordered another Logrite hook from WM a couple of weeks ago and it was back-ordered.  It came early this week.  The guy we got it for is sending it to a friend in Quebec.   

UPS is going to make the most money on this hook! ;D

What WE need is a log shuttle tool!  Come on LogRite! 
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

neslrite

Gary,
I just tracked your package and the UPS man will bring it tommorrow. We even shipped your tool the same day you ordered it ;D

You wanted a pink tool, right?  ;)
Kevin
rule#1 nobody ever puts just one nail in a tree  LogRite Tools  www.logrite.com

Brucer

Quote from: Bibbyman on May 05, 2005, 09:02:57 PM
What WE need is a log shuttle tool!  Come on LogRite! 

Yeah, LogRite. Be nice to see one before the space shuttle flies  ;D.

Looks like I'll be making my own - out of steel  :(.
Bruce    LT40HDG28 bandsaw
"Complex problems have simple, easy to understand wrong answers."

OneWithWood

My 60 incher has taken over all the log rolling duties.  The trusty old 48" wooden handle unit has been relegated to burn pile duty and something to trip over  :o
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

GF

Neslrite,
       I dont want no pink one, I didnt want no orange one either  :o,  Sorry guys my mill is not an orange colored mill, its red, the actual color is International Harvestor red.

Tony

You will be very pleased with the 60"er. I have been very well pleased and suprised at the way it bites into the log, no slip. I still have a wooden  50 something incher that I keep around just in case I have someone to help turn  the biguns, but it's my mill and so I get to use my brite blue hook.

Enjoy,
                                                           Tony ;D ;D ;D ;D
TK1600, John Deere 4600 W\frontendloader, Woodmaster718 planer\moulder, Stihl MS461 Stihl 036 & 021 & Echo CS-370
"You cannot invade the mainland United States.  There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."  Adm. Isoroku Yamamotto ( Japanese

GF

Well it arrived on friday and it went to work on Saturday, darn thing out worked me.   ;D ;D That is a well built cant hookl and well worth the money. 

Sure glad it was not pink Kevin.    :o

RSteiner

I bought one last Feburary and I really like it.  About the only thing that I can say is I have a problem wearing gloves when working in the woods and grabbing the handle it is just a wee bit cooler than the old wooden one.

I like the balance and feel of the peavy.  After having broke several wooden handles you get a little concerned when reefing on the wooden handle not knowing when it will let go.  Now I don't worry about breaking a handle any longer.

Randy
Randy

Thank You Sponsors!