iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Pictures from The Storm

Started by Swede, May 08, 2005, 11:39:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swede

Finally I´ve loaded pictures from Annikas cell phone into my computer. Most are from the storm. Trying to do right this time.  ;D

There isn´t much left. I think 30% is hauled out but it´ll take to next summer before all is done.

Swede.
Had a mobile band sawmill, All hydraulics  for logs 30\"x19´, remote control. (sold it 2009-04-13)
Monkey Blades.Sold them too)
Jonsered 535/15\". Just cut firewood now.

Fla._Deadheader

Uhhhhhh  ????????????????????????????
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Gilman

Swede,
Are those a bunch of treasure maps?  X marks the spot? :D
WM LT70, WM 40 Super, WM  '89 40HD
Cat throwing champion 1996, 1997, 1999. (retired)

Jeff

I'll go fix em.  Swede, you posted the location of the temp photos as you was uploading. You needed to go to the actual image in your gallery to get the code for the photo. Might try making your photos 350 pixles wide, then compressing. That way they will be quite a bit larger. Email me the original storm photos and I will do them once for you so you can see the difference. :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Furby

If they are off a cell phone........they may not get much better.

I take it you are pretty busy milling then Swede ???

SwampDonkey

I've heard and read that it was a major catastrophe over there. We had a smaller scale storm a couple years ago in NS and I think folks are still cleaning up the mess by what I've read here on the forum. I hope the land owners got some kind of monitary break from the tax man over there ( I read that they had some kind of relief). I read that there was too little too late for folks in NS. Tax man isn't gonna give an inch for the little guy in their situation.  >:(
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Swede

Thank You Jeff!

Had no time for modifying them pics yesterday, Annika needed my attention.........  ;) Took the car and drove to look at the neighbourhood.  Want to learn loading pictures and think I´ve got it.
There are more pictures in my album. Has anyone seen this way to lift the saw head, I can´t find the brand of my saw mill. Someone told me "Board Bandit".

Swampy; I´m not shure I want to see my tax.money go to them landowners. There is insurances for them who want to pay.

Furby; Yes I´m busy these days, have to make two more conveyors before I sell that business. But I WANT milling and have more than enough to do!  Yesterday I was in a shop trying to find stuff for the conveyors. "No we have not but there is some logs back the house for You to saw!" :D :D :D

Swede.
Had a mobile band sawmill, All hydraulics  for logs 30\"x19´, remote control. (sold it 2009-04-13)
Monkey Blades.Sold them too)
Jonsered 535/15\". Just cut firewood now.

SwampDonkey

Swede,

It's the landowners tax money, since they have to cut and sell trees that they may not have planned because of the storm. They have to pay the taxes on the unforseen income, it's not coming from the general revenue of the country. They are having to pay into it themselves. The government gives corporations tax brakes, why not the landowners ??? They were looking at averaging the income over a period of years to reduce the annual tax burden. Well, it didn't happen. The government will find someplace to waste it.  >:(
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Thank You Sponsors!