iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Just a Simple Cherry Dining Table

Started by WDH, July 06, 2016, 09:11:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WDH

Made for Daughter #1.  Table is 39" wide x 84" long x 30" high.  All solid cherry.  Legs were ordered from a company that specializes in wooden table legs.  Aprons are beaded, and the legs are attached to the aprons with mortise and tenon joints pegged with walnut pegs.  Finished with satin polyurethane.  Seats 8 people very comfortably.

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

tule peak timber

persistence personified - never let up , never let down

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The hotter the weather gets the more beautiful your woodworking gets......ever notice that?  :)
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

gfadvm

What a beautiful table! It will only get prettier as it ages. You are a leading candidate for Dad Of The Year!

cbla

samandothers

You are a great dad.  I have mentioned before I am up for adoption!  I'd like a dresser.

WDH

Sam,

You will have to get in line for adoption.  Marcell is currently first on the list  :D. 

Thanks for the kind words.  $300 will not do it  :)
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Czech_Made

lowpolyjoe

Savannahdan

Very nice!  Thank you for sharing.
Husqvarna 3120XP, Makita DCS7901 Chainsaw, 30" & 56" Granberg Chain Saw Mill, Logosol M8 Farmers Mill

Bruno of NH

Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: WDH on July 07, 2016, 08:06:22 AM
Sam,

You will have to get in line for adoption.  Marcell is currently first on the list  :D. 

Thanks for the kind words.  $300 will not do it  :).

I've been bumped?  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o I cry child abuse!  bike_rider

WDH

You are destined to remain homeless except for a nice outhouse  ;D. 

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: WDH on July 07, 2016, 08:59:39 PM
You are destined to remain homeless except for a nice outhouse  ;D.

....and thats where I feel at home.  ;D

thecfarm

That sure does look nice. What style chairs? You make chairs too?
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

WDH

No Sir.  Not a chair guy.  They are on their own for the chairs. 

steve marek

WM LT40HD logrite ach 718 woodmaster timber framing tools 3000 ford tractor 359 395 husky chainsaw woodmizer e50 single blade edger woodmizer 260 moulder 2538 mahindra tractor kd 250 kiln

samandothers

Well....
Great build and thanks for sharing.  You are a great dad!

OneWithWood

One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

mesquite buckeye

Looks like a lot of work, says the guy who is currently working or tables for 2 grown kids. :-\

Good job. ;D 8) 8) 8) 8) :snowball:
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

submarinesailor

Outstanding work Danny.

Quote from: WDH on July 07, 2016, 08:06:22 AM
$300 will not do it  :).

If 300 won't do it.  How about a bid for $301. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D

Bruce

petefrom bearswamp

Very nice Danny
cfarm, Dodgy Loner makes very nice chairs.
I plan to take about 300 bf of 2-1/4" maple turning stock to him when I go in December.
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

Solomon

I like the thumb nail around the edge and the bead at the bottom of the apron.
It really dresses it up.   Very nice job Brother.
Time and Money,  If you have the one, you rarely have the other.

The Path to Salvation is narrow, and the path to damnnation is wide.

customsawyer

That's pretty sharp. I will up it to $302.00
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

Peter Drouin

A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

Thank You Sponsors!