iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Looking for a sawyer in SW Georgia

Started by Papa Jim, February 26, 2014, 01:56:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Papa Jim

It was Washington's birthday so my son and I cut down a cherry tree! Two actually. We have four logs from 8-10 ft long and 12 to 24 in in diameter. The logs are at my son's house in Edison, Georgia. Anybody close?

Papa Jim

Ga Mtn Man

Looking at the membership map, you seem to be in the middle of a dead zone, so to speak.  You could load them up and take them to slider, north of Ocilla.
"If the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy." - Red Green

2012 LT40HDG29 with "Superized" hydraulics,  2 LogRite cant hooks, home-built log arch.

Gasawyer

I am 120 miles north. So if I can help let me know. But there should be somebody closer. Good Luck!
Woodmizer LT-40hdd super hyd.,Lucas 618,Lucas 823dsm,Alaskian chainsaw mill 6',many chainsaws large and small,NH L555 skidsteer, Int. TD-9,JD500 backhoe, and International grapple truck.

TimGA

Papa, welcome to the Forum, I am 100 miles south of you, looks like it is going to be a day trip for someone.
                                                  Tim
TK2000, Kubota L3130GST, grapple, pallet forks, 2640 Massey w/loader (The Beast) Husky saws Logrites One man operation some portable most stationary.

customsawyer

Yup I would say Slider Al is going to be the closest to ya.
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

bushhog920

I am 108mi from you in ramer al and could handle your job.

Thank You Sponsors!