iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

More garden flowers, SwampDonkey's back yard.

Started by SwampDonkey, June 23, 2005, 11:45:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwampDonkey

"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Bro. Noble

Some of them might be : spider plant, spirea,  primrose, peoney,  poppy,  rose of Sharon,  purple conefolwer?  They sure are purty :)
milking and logging and sawing and milking

SwampDonkey

Noble, the roses(7) are very fragrant from a distance, even more so than a cut rose from the shop. I don't know the variety, but my great grand mother planted them here. You also idenfied the peoney(5) and poppy(6). The flower that looks cone flower-like is a shasta {spell} daisey(8). Any more guesses. ;)

cheers

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Bro. Noble

milking and logging and sawing and milking

SwampDonkey

It's sure close to it Noble, as I have a red bee balm, but they are mint-like. These are a variety of bachelor buttons (2), not cornflower though. The species is Centaurea montana

sprucebunny

Those are great pictures, SD ;D  I'm not too good at identifying them,.......  just appreciating them
Thanks  ;D
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

SwampDonkey

I'll give the rest of the answers in the mornin, if I remember. ;D

SwampDonkey

1. Jacob's ladder
2. perrenial bachelor button
3. spirea
4. buttercup
5. peoney
6. poppy
7. rose
8. shasta daisey
9. high bush cranberry

SwampDonkey

I started out anew this season with some new roses from Walmart.

The yellow one has already had 3 other roses. The rose colored one in the middle is just coming out and I've have over a dozen on the red one so far.

SwampDonkey

Thank You Sponsors!