iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Can you help this year?

Started by Jeff, February 11, 2019, 04:45:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chet

This is a translation of Serg's post:

Jeff, hi! I'd like to take part in a donation to the memorial. The forum is a way to transfer money, but I can't use it. Please let us know another way of payment, for example, Western Union, which is the recipient! We want peace! With best wishes, Sergey
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Jeff

@serg , thank you, but other than paypal or check or cash, the memorial has no other way to accept donations.  I thought paypal was international?  also, we need you to post on the forum in English if you would please.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

samandothers

GAB

Chet:
I'm curious as to what language Serg posted in.
Thanks,
GAB
W-M LT40HDD34, SLR, JD 420, JD 950w/loader and Woods backhoe, V3507 Fransguard winch, Cordwood Saw, 18' flat bed trailer, and other toys.

Jeff

doctorb

My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

Jeff

chet

Who wooda know'd I was fluent in more den YOOPER  :D
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

doc henderson

It is nice to have international support.  My text looks like that too when i get in a hurry.  (Rushing)  thank you Serg!!!
Nostrovia!
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

Jeff

doc henderson

So how is it going? getting ready, sorry we cannot attend.  let us know
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

Jeff

What a weekend!   You all helped make the 2019 Coleman Veterans Memorial's United by Sacrifice Concert a great success. We do not know how well we did yet, but judging by the size of the crowds, we did well.   The weather was perfect for the concert and for the first time in years, everything went off like clockwork. Because of the sponosor support this year, the committee went into this with an upfront sense that after all the many many expenses in putting a huge event like this on, that we would achieve the goal of being able to accomplish the things we need to accomplish regarding the upkeep of the memorial for this year and be able to help with some veteran and community needs.

I'm so proud of the members of the Forestry Forum for stepping out and up. There are a whole lot more people out there now that know what kind of men and women make up the Forestry Forum. Great people.  The display of the sponsor graphic that you helped us earn that they ran on the stage video board with the other sponsor info was impressive to say the least and unmissable.  

We started by setting perimeter fence and baricades Friday morning and was taking fence down Sunday night. Sunday was a long day. We were in Coleman and had main street barricaded by 6am. We opened the gates at noon with the first band starting at 12:30. After the concert, two days of setup had to be completely removed and the area put back to original because of Sunday morning Memorial Day ceremonies.  I didn't take a ton of pictures because I just didn't have time.  my job during the concert was stage front and right backstage entrance security but here are a few.

This is about a third of our Security Team with Quiet Riot. Most of these security guys I've come to know and respect over the last couple year. Almost all are combat vets and active Bikers. Bear, who is in the left rear, used to be security for Ted Nugent at one time. He was our head of security on event day.  We had a few incidents, but nothing major.

Thanks again my friends and Forestry Forum Family for your help!

doc henderson

Proud to have helped and be a part of the FF.

Jeff

Here is a photo with Warrant.

Jeff

The weirdest part of the day? I was asked 3 different times to autograph concert shirts. I guess if you can't get to the bands...:D

doc henderson

They are prob. saying, "wow I did not know ZZ top or the oakridge boys were going to be here!" :D :D :D

Jeff

Monday morning, where the stage had been only a couple hours before. the honor is strong. Don't ever forget.

Chuck White

Those are some great pics Jeff, looked like a huge turnout, thanks for posting!
 usflag 
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Jeff

Hard to see the whole crowd. Here are a couple shots from the stage.

Jeff

I saw Tammy maybe 10 minutes total once the gates opened, as she worked the main gate abd i was at the stage. I did go backstage once late in the day to see this going on!  :D

Jeff

I took this clip about 5 minutes after the gates opened and before the concert . The video board ran and showed the sponsors whenever the headliners were not on stage.

Before the concert - YouTube

Chuck White

~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Jeff

I wanted you to have a look at the memorial the day after the concert. We work Sunday night to make sure the memorial is ready for Monday morning.  I can't really share the photos here, but I am taking administrative authority to share this with you.  It's what it is all about.

Memorial day at the Coleman Veterans Memorial

doc henderson

Very neat and respectful.  Maybe when we come for the pig roast, we can drive up and see it.  how far a drive is it from your place.

Jeff

Only 30 minutes south of us. Seeing the memorial touches you. You will see.

Thank You Sponsors!