iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Have one of these?

Started by woodmills1, March 22, 2005, 11:28:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodmills1

Do you have one of these?

It is a Nauga the mascot of the naugahyde industry....fake leater for you youngins..........

I just sold this one on E-bay for $286   so If ya have one............
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

DanG

Boy! I didn't know they was worth anything!  Somebody run one over down by the millpond last year, and it just laid there in the road.  The DanG buzzards didn't even want the thing!  I'll keep my eye peeled for another one. ;D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

MemphisLogger

DanG!

I need one of those--I've been horrifying children for years with stories about how many Naugas had to die to upholster Denny's restaurants.  ;D
Scott Banbury, Urban logger since 2002--Custom Woodworker since 1990. Running a Woodmizer LT-30, a flock of Huskies and a herd of Toy 4x4s Midtown Logging and Lumber Company at www.scottbanbury.com

asy

Quote from: UrbanLogger on March 23, 2005, 09:14:27 AM
DanG!

I need one of those--I've been horrifying children for years with stories about how many Naugas had to die to upholster Denny's restaurants.  ;D

HAHAHAHA Good one!!!

We call it Vinyl over here, and I do the same to my kids... 

"Do you know how many VINYLS HAD TO DIE TO MAKE THAT ???"

asy :D
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

woodmills1

or maybe one of these.  Put this on last night at $24.99 up to $41 already this morning.

James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

asy

What is it?

Do you have a side on photo so we can see it a little better???

asy :D
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

woodmills1

It is called a Kosmic Kiddle from mattel and 1968, I will try for another shot when I list another batch of items for E-bay.

Thank You Sponsors!