iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Crazy

Started by Jeff, November 15, 2018, 09:54:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Crazy to hunt. By Jeff Brokaw in his deer blind, opening morning 2018.

This is a bit nutty, the hunting of deer. What? Are you crazy? I said into the mirror. Look at that bed! It was as warm as could be! Dont go out hunting, it will freeze when you pee! 

See that fridge over there? It's full of red meat. You can get a meal there without freezing your feet. Go ahead, go make a selection!  I said what the hell do you know, you're just my reflection!

So off do I go into the dark and the cold, since when do I listen to me when I'm told.

Here I am sitting, waiting for light, shivering already, thinking I might have been right.

But what do I care, I've got something to show, I need to prove to myself if it might freeze when I go.

Ha you were wrong! It dont freeze when you go! And you're to *DanG old to write your name in the snow.

That's when I noticed the deer tracks in the snow, they came, and they went, while I was trying to go.

I bet he was thinking, man he has some nerve! Zip up your pants you orange clad perv!
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

rjwoelk

:D :D :D It amazing what one comes up with when alone. 
Lt15 palax wood processor,3020 JD 7120 CIH 36x72 hay shed for workshop coop tractor with a duetz for power plant

millwright

Poem is right on.  I'm in deer stand right now , it's 10 degrees and windy. But there is no place I'd rather be. Jeff, can you point the ff antenna to northern Wisconsin, the cell service in the woods is not too good   

Hilltop366

Quote from: Jeff on November 15, 2018, 09:54:04 AMAnd you're to *DanG old to write your name in the snow

Maybe try morse code?

moosehunter

I'm in my stand right now. It is about 30 degrees and snowing. It's just beautiful. Yesterday I missed opening day of gun season for the first time in my life. I had tooo much stuff to do. My wife said I had not looked this stressed sense I was running my shop. This morning in the stand I could not relax . I'm glad she made me come out this afternoon,  I feel like me again for the first time in weeks! 
mh
"And the days that I keep my gratitude
Higher than my expectations
Well, I have really good days".    Ray Wylie Hubbard

mike_belben

Rifle opened this saturday and i dont think ill have time for a sit all week.  3 different people have given me about 3/4 of a different deer in the past few days.  It'd look odd sewn together with 2 left hands, 2 necks and one backstrap though. 
Praise The Lord

Autocar

How true same thing went thur my mind plenty of times  :D .
Bill

Thank You Sponsors!