iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

mobile dimension sawmill - FS

Started by opticsguy, September 26, 2012, 03:21:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

opticsguy

Not sure where to post this as I am NOT the seller.  Just happened to see this on my local CL.

55' mobile dimension sawmill (yelm)

*Links to Craigslist not Allowed*
TK 1220 band mill,  1952 Ford F-2, 1925 Dodge touring, too many telescopes.

beenthere

I understand Jeff's forum policy is to not post CL ads. ;)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

tyb525

It's just not very respectful to use the FF to sell someone else's stuff if the forum doesn't/can't get a percentage. ;)
Also if a link is posted for another reason, if anyone reads it in a month or so it will be useless to them as the page will have expired.
LT10G10, Stihl 038 Magnum, many woodworking tools. Currently a farm service applicator, trying to find time to saw!

mometal77

I saw this sawmill and contacted the guy back in june or april. He re posted the sawmill this time not 12000 but 8000. I was leary over he will not give me the serial number so i can check with MD in oregon. With anything online I want proof of purchase and a history. This add the man re contacted me saying he had potential buyers in Maine. Still he will not give me the info I asked for just said it is (still for sale) On CL i have ran into a few scams unless it is face value no cash will be given only a check.  Plus i contacted someone a month ago on CL a scam disheartening over the person said they were in the Army and their rebuilt Airstream was in tri cities,wa but there were palm trees in the back ground. Or the excavator the scammer made a fake ebay website after contacting ebay they shut down the site. The guy with this mill i looked up his phone number to a company but you never know what you are going to get. It is like having someone deliver maple firewood in the dark giving over cash and the next day you found out you had paid for 5 cord of cotton wood from the river (happened to an older retired friend)  I agree and have told people with parts to go on this forum and post to sell do you think people are too greedy to i would say so.  I have been thinking of selling a 3 phase generator myself on here we will see.
Too many Assholes... not enough bullets..."I might have become a millionaire, but I chose to become a tramp!

Thank You Sponsors!