iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

To Brother Noble

Started by Jeff, July 22, 2007, 08:25:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Noble, I did get your email. I'm not sure if you can get mine as well so I am posting here since you said you can still read the forum, but cant login. I am almost sure that you either have a virus or someone can access your machine.  The email you sent included this appended at the top, before your message: yo you deads: http://dvora.hr/Vode/inexed.htm yo you deads: http://dvora.hr/Vode/inexed.htm

Its croation, and Croatia is a hotbed for hackers. Also, your email was dated as coming in on 2/5/2044 at 2:16 P.M.    Hackers and spammers very often change the date on a sending computer to the future. This is so their spam email will be the first one in order if you sort by date.

You need to find someone to take a look at your machine ASAP.  Not being able to login to the forum may or may be related but certainly might.  I am betting you  anti virus program is probably out of date allowing you computer to be accessed. There may be a trojan installed on the computer that contacts the spammer every time you connect, even though you use dial up, letting them know when your computer can be "used"
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

crtreedude

I think it is more likely his cows doing it as a protest to his cold hands...  ::)

So, how did I end up here anyway?

Bro. Noble

Thanks Jeff,
I'm using Dad's computer now.  I hope I didn't spread anything.

This is really irritating and a little scary.  I feel like I got a haint in the house. :(

Craig,  thanks for the birthday wish-----this computer is so slow,  I'll not try to make an additional message,  but wanted to let you know I recieved yours.

Hope to be back in action soon.
milking and logging and sawing and milking

Thank You Sponsors!