iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Cedar interior board and batton

Started by hackberry jake, December 22, 2012, 10:10:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hackberry jake

I store all my lumber in my neighbors old chicken house. He asked me how much I wanted for some of the cedar boards I had down there. I told him we will call it rent on the house. He was very pleased. I went up there today and checked out how he used them. The boards are 5.5" wide and 7/8' thick. The battons are 7/8" by about 1/4". I think it turned out pretty swell. I would've plained the boards, but to each their own. He said he liked the saw marks. This is his "deer camp".

https://www.facebook.com/TripleTreeWoodworks

EZ Boardwalk Jr. With 20hp Honda, 25' of track, and homemade setworks. 32x18 sawshed. 24x40 insulated shop. 30hp kubota with fel. 1978 Massey ferguson 230.

samandothers

Very nice looking.  Good to share and be neighborly, both of you! 
:christmas:

WDH

Nice present to him for his generosity to you.  You did good!
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

jamesamd

Thats just how life should be  among all Men!!
Well done,Jake.......
Jim
All that is gold does not glitter,not all those that wander are lost.....

Lud

Works well with the metal.  Nice!  Sharing is a good thing.  It feels great.   But I find there needs to be a balance .   Gets old if it's them always getting and you always giving.    >:( >:( ;) :christmas:
Simplicity mill, Ford 1957 Golden Jubilee 841 Powermaster, 40x60 bankbarn, left-handed

Thank You Sponsors!