iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

NZ Forest Pics

Started by Ianab, November 15, 2003, 03:25:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ianab

Was a boring rainy Saturday afternoon so went for a drive out East... took a few pics of the native forest for you folks as I'm sure it's different from what you are used to .

Large Beech tree over the road, car for scale

View from where the car is parked looking back down the valley. Trees are Tawa, Rimu, Rewarewa, Totara and Beech up on the ridgeline.

Looking out over farmland at the Moki forest, mist still around the top of the hills.

This is the picnic area in the Moki forest. The boiler is from the old sawmill that operated in the 20s and 30s. Since then the area has been left to regenerate and is now looking pretty amazing

Hope you enjoyed this little mini-tour  :)

Ian
Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

Stump Jumper

Beautiful pictures I like to take out door scenic pictures also.

The following is somewhere in Upper Michigan I don't remember where we were out two tracking.

I also have some photos of the pictured rocks in Munising Michigan if I get a chance I will load some in.

Miziz stump jumper

Jeff
May God Bless.
WM LT 40 SuperHDD42 HP Kubota walk & ride, WM Edger, JD Skidsteer 250, Farmi winch, Bri-Mar Dump Box Trailer, Black Powder

Thank You Sponsors!