iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

We declare Taylor Swift and her guitar National Treasures

Started by chain, November 09, 2011, 09:25:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chain

Hope some of you saw Taylor tonight at the CMA Awards. My wife and I have always been 'Taylor' fans..but did you see her guitar? I could not take my eyes off of it, as beautiful as Miss Swift was, the beauty also of the instrument stood out. Question is, if some of you saw it, was that maple?

Mooseherder

Didn't watch the awards but do like her very much. :)
She sure has personality.

mikerat

WM LT28 logrite 30,48,60 canthook, huskys and stihls, Logrite Buck Arch I have met the best people on this site!

Den Socling

I found a picture of her with the guitar. My guess is that it's Koa. Koa only grows in Hawaii and it's super beautiful.

easymoney

i saw a documentary about her last night. it is amazing how she knew what she wanted to do from a very young age and how she achieved her goals. it is a very talented young lady. i hope she never loses her wholesome image and does not go down the road that so many folks in her business goes.

SwampDonkey

I saw it to on 60 minutes. Seems to be a smart level headed woman that knows what she wants to do and not afraid to move on when things don't suit her fancy.  ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Thank You Sponsors!