iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Hay finally dry enough to bale!

Started by AvT, July 26, 2012, 10:48:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AvT

Then this happened,,, again

http://youtu.be/tSow30HQYic

Oh well I got 16 dry bales and one soggy one!
Wannabe sawyer, Cord King M1820 firewood processor Palax KS35 Ergo firewood Processor, 5403 John Deere, Bunch of other farm equipment,   LT70 Remote Woodmizer.  All good things but the best things in life are free.. If you don't believe me.. hold your breath for 2 minutes

Autocar

At least you had some to make  :D around here the second cutting never got but four or five inches. Liked your little movie also  ;)
Bill

Bogue Chitto

Is that camera a plotwatcher? Or what kind is it?

sandhills

Nice little video, around here haying hasn't been any too hard number 1 nothing there, number 2 it never rains.  I even had trouble getting some tough enough to bale, first time for that  :-\.

Bobus2003

Quote from: sandhills on July 26, 2012, 06:19:54 PM
Nice little video, around here haying hasn't been any too hard number 1 nothing there, number 2 it never rains.  I even had trouble getting some tough enough to bale, first time for that  :-\.

Up in North Dakota They have hay out the wazoo.. I cant say i've seen so many bales in many years

sandhills

That's great, sure hope they can spare some, my brother lives up there and usually they have a hard time getting one good cutting (was far northwest but moved last month).  Hope it's not as dry in your area as it is here, real ugly but nothing I can do but complain and so far it isn't getting me anywhere.

AvT

Thanks for the comments guys.  Here the hay crop is so so.  Not great but there is somthing there.  We only get one cut here :(  and my first cut is all down and with that rain it got quite a bit of that green dust growing on it.  It is a shame because the bales I made the day of the video it was dust free. In the grand scheme of things all is well anyway.  Thanks for watching the vid

Quote from: Bogue Chitto on July 26, 2012, 04:26:56 PM
Is that camera a plotwatcher? Or what kind is it?

It is a GoPro Hero2.  It is one of those cams the extreme sports guys strap on when the try to kill themselves,,,, google Jeb Corliss if you want to see what I mean.
Wannabe sawyer, Cord King M1820 firewood processor Palax KS35 Ergo firewood Processor, 5403 John Deere, Bunch of other farm equipment,   LT70 Remote Woodmizer.  All good things but the best things in life are free.. If you don't believe me.. hold your breath for 2 minutes

Thank You Sponsors!