iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New Sponsor!

Started by Jeff, June 28, 2007, 05:35:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Actually, its a progression in sponsorship of our longtime and first sponsor, Wood-Mizer!

Wood-Mizer Blades Division is now also a sponsor of the Forestry Forum!  I'd like to thank Randy Panko and Wood-Mizer Blades Division and all of Wood-Mizer for all the things they do for the Forestry Forum and the long time support they have given us.

THANK YOU WOOD-MIZER!

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Bibbyman

Way to go Wood-Mizer Blade guys!   8)

I also noticed a new Wood-Mizer banner to the left.  I just figured it was an update.

Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

Jeff

Quote from: Bibbyman on June 28, 2007, 05:40:20 PM
Way to go Wood-Mizer Blade guys!   8)

I also noticed a new Wood-Mizer banner to the left.  I just figured it was an update.

Yep, its just a fresh one for a little bit of change. :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Patty

8) 8)  That's great Jeff, the more the merrier!
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

LogDawg

I was just thumbing through my "Welcome to owning a used Woodmizer" packet and found a coupon good for sharpening one box of blades. I don't know of any other company that rewards you for buying their products used. Its nice to see a company that realizes happy customers are the best advertisement. I figure if I plug them enough maybe they'll send me some more of those coupons. LOL.
Wood Mizer LT40HD
Kubota L4200
John Deer 40
D2 Cat
Home built John Doe tractor
Jonsered, Husky, Stihl

WDH

I use Woodmizer blades and the Re-sharp.

Way to go Woodmizer 8).
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

sawman

Another Thank You, to Woodmizer for supporting the greatest forum
on the www.

8)    8)    8)    8)    8)    8)

We use Woodmizer blades and the resharp program as well.
'14 LT40 Hydraulic 26 HP koehler ,massey ferguson 2200 forklift, Case IH D40
Wallenstein FX85

ellmoe

Randy's a good guy. I met him years ago at the Atlanta show, before I was even interested in a Woodmizer. I hope he will participate in the forum. Welcome aboard Randy! 8)

Mark
Thirty plus years in the sawmill/millwork business. A sore back and arthritic fingers to prove it!

woodmills1

yes the welcome to buying used mizers is great
mine was used back in 95 when I bought it
and as you probably have read I can't say enough about the blades, they are all I use.
Welcome again Woodmizer.
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

trapper

I got a resharp coupon also when i registered a used lt30 20 years old.  They have been treating me like I was their best customer.
stihl ms241cm ms261cm  echo 310 400 suzuki  log arch made by stepson several logrite tools woodmizer LT30

dovetails

Quote from: trapper on June 29, 2007, 01:16:04 PM
I got a resharp coupon also when i registered a used lt30 20 years old.  They have been treating me like I was their best customer.

Same here,on my 84 -lt30  Great company to deal with!
1984 wm lt30,ford 3000 w/frt lift,several chain saws, 1953 model 30 Vermeer stump grinder,full wood working shop, log home in the woods what more ya need?

Thank You Sponsors!