iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED!

Started by Jeff, February 11, 2007, 06:20:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Tonight is the Grammys and remember our very own Paschale's Grand Rapids Symphony is up for the prize!  Keep yer fingers and your toes and whatever crossed and lets hope we see a photo one day soon of Paschale holding Musics highest award!

Category 106

Best Classical Crossover Album

* The Film Music Of Erich Wolfgang Korngold
      Rumon Gamba, conductor (BBC Philharmonic)
      [Chandos]

* Invention & Alchemy
      David Lockington, conductor; Deborah Henson-Conant (The Grand Rapids Symphony)
      [Golden Cage Music]

* Látigo
      Quartet San Francisco (John Santos)
      [Violinjazz Recordings]

* Simple Gifts
      Bryn Terfel (London Voices; London Symphony Orchestra)
      [Deutsche Grammophon]

* Song Zu Ying: The Diva Goes To The Movies
      Song Zu Ying (China National Symphony Orchestra)
      [JB Audiophile]
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

SwampDonkey

We are rooting for you Paschale.  smiley_clapping smiley_blue_bounce

Although, I must admit that I don't pay much attention to music and film awards. I feel that it's up to you and I to decide on our own what we like. There are many films and music they give low or mid ratings to that I actually like quite well. Just depends on the mood I'm in at the moment.

Best of luck to Paschale, and The Grand Rapids Symphony.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Jeff

Well, they let someone else win it(simple gifts) but Paschale is still the winner in my book! Way to go Paschale, to you and all of your Symphonic brethren.  :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

DanG

Well Dagnabbit!  I been watching the TV and the Grammy website.  How'd you find out, Jeff? ???

Hey, there were only five albums nominated....out of how many??  To be one of those five is a great achievement!  Way ta go, Paschale!!  Congrats to all yer friends that back ya up, too! 8) 8) 8)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

WDH

Paschale, you are still the man!  Just to be nominated is ELITE company (Secret thought:  so why do you hang out with this bunch of ..............).
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Texas Ranger

The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Shotgun

You must be really honored to be in the running, Paschale.  Sorry to learn that you didn't get the nod.  I've been wondering what happened.  I missed the thread with the results, so finally searched it out. Like da Boss says, "you're still number one in our book." Way to go, Dan.

Norm
Joined The Forestry Forum 5 days before 9/11.

Thank You Sponsors!