iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

why is it?

Started by Quartlow, September 08, 2007, 07:42:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quartlow

When you pick the flyswatter up that one fly thats been bugging you disappears?
Breezewood 24 inch mill
Have a wooderful day!!

Dave Shepard

In my house when you pick up the swatter, the collies go into the witness protection program. I don't know why, nobody has ever swatted them. ???

Dave
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

farmerdoug

Maybe they were houseflies in a former life. ::) :D :D :D

Farmerdoug
Doug
Truck Farmer/Greenhouse grower
2001 LT40HDD42 Super with Command Control and AccuSet, 42 hp Kubota diesel
Fargo, MI

Jeff

My sister's dog Libby is the same way, you grab the flyswatter and she hides. I can guarantee she has never been swatted.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Quartlow

Maybe they just took notice to what you do to the flies ? :D
Breezewood 24 inch mill
Have a wooderful day!!

Jeff

What I wanta know is Why is it that a garbage bag won't never open from the first end I try until I try the second end and it won't open either?
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

farmerdoug

Jeff,

I think they should mark the end that opens too.  Sure would save time. ;D

Farmerdoug
Doug
Truck Farmer/Greenhouse grower
2001 LT40HDD42 Super with Command Control and AccuSet, 42 hp Kubota diesel
Fargo, MI

Dave Shepard

I look for the "welded" seam, that way I know it's the bottom. I wonder how they do the seam, they must have a huge garbage bag that a thousand feet long and run a some kind of a hot roller over it every few feet to make the bags. ::) Somethings just aren't worth investigating though. ;D

Dave
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Furby

That's pretty DanG close to how they do it!

Dave Shepard

Furby, I am guessing you are either more bored than me, or have a faster internet connection. :D

Dave

Furby

pigman

I want to know how that fly got in the garbage bag that was sealed on both ends. smiley_headscratch

Bob
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

DanG

Quote from: Jeff B on September 08, 2007, 08:43:27 PM
My sister's dog Libby is the same way, you grab the flyswatter and she hides. I can guarantee she has never been swatted.

Our cats go into hiding when the fly flap comes out.  I can guarantee they HAVE been swatted. ;D  The dogs all live outside, and they live in fear of the garden hose. :D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Furby

Quote from: pigman on September 09, 2007, 08:31:05 AM
I want to know how that fly got in the garbage bag that was sealed on both ends. smiley_headscratch

Bob

Empty bag, or one with stuff in it already ???

Haytrader

On the garbage bag.........lick your index finger and then rub it with your thumb.
Then take the new bag end between theĀ  dampened finger and thumb and rub them sideways. This will seperate the end of the bag so you can open it, unless you have the wrong end. :D
Haytrader

J_T

On the bag deal we cheat  ;D Buy them at Rual King when you hold em up they read right  :D :D
Jim Holloway

Lanier_Lurker

My mama used to beat me with a fly swatter.  It was her instrument of choice when I (supposedly) got out of line.  She even ambushed me from behind the front screen door one time in a most unmerciful way.   :o :o  (that is something I will never forget)

However, I got her back about 10 years later when I was hitting practice balls (golf) in the back yard and shanked one off and it went right through the bay window into the kitchen - while she was in there making cookies or cakes or something.  You ain't never heard such a fuss!

Thank You Sponsors!