iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Husqvarna 136

Started by keppoch, March 21, 2009, 04:39:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keppoch

Whats the rating on the little husky 136, I just bought one (second-hand) and was wondering if anyone got any info on them,it seems to work well but its always to hear both sides pro/con.

Cut4fun

If you like the Poulan 36cc you will like the 136.  I usually sell them for $30-$50 when I get one to flop. 

I rebuilt one completely and they will do what a homeowner with small task will ask of the little guy, even made a video of it cutting 11" softwood poplar. 

Here is some info from Acres site.

http://www.acresinternet.com/cscc.nsf/ed1d619968136da688256af40002b8f7/03d825d0538d060c88256b52001b05e0?OpenDocument

Ironmower

I got mine second hand really cheap "free" ;D. Didn't run, put a new plug in and away it went. Mine was a low emission model, till I modded the muffler! What a screamer this little saw holds its own even againsist my stihl 026 & JD cs46! Great limbin' saw I love it ;)...............May not last as long as the others, but who cares the price was right :) :)................If you have the means mod the muffler she'll come to life 8)
WM lt35 hd 950 JD

Troutfisher

I've had mine about 5 years now, and it still runs great. It's my "back of the truck/camp/loaner" saw. It has been well worth the $200 I paid for it new. I would buy another one.

chipsfly09

I have read some good reviews on that saw- got one running for friend-- It is nice and light and does well in medium/small wood and I would agree- good limbing saw-- I am going to have to put a carb kit in the one I got running-- still hard starting-- but runs well when started-  I wouldnt be opposed to modding the muffler ; ;D

Thank You Sponsors!