iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Future logger

Started by Neil_B, June 05, 2003, 06:37:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil_B

Finally got a chance to use a digital camera for a couple days.

Here's one of my young lad practicing his forwarding skills

Here is another of him practicing being a foreman with his cousin

Oh and of course I should add MY log dog

Timberwolf / TimberPro sawmill, Woodmizer edger, both with Kubota diesels. '92 Massey Ferguson 50H backhoe, '92 Ford F450 with 14' dump/ flatbed and of course an '88 GMC 3500 pickup.

oakiemac

Neat pics. I think the boy has a future in management. The dog would also make a better manager than some that I've seen!
Mobile Demension sawmill, Bobcat 873 loader, 3 dry kilns and a long "to do" list.

Patty

Your kids are real cuteys!
Makes me yearn for grandkids. Gonna have to have a talk with our son and his new wife. ;)
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

Neil_B

oakiemac, yeah the dogs pretty relaxed but if you even try to be insubordinate :o

Patty, the best way to get grandkids, tell them how much fun it is trying ;D

Timberwolf / TimberPro sawmill, Woodmizer edger, both with Kubota diesels. '92 Massey Ferguson 50H backhoe, '92 Ford F450 with 14' dump/ flatbed and of course an '88 GMC 3500 pickup.

Patty

I have a feeling my son has an idea about the Joys of Sex. When he was a college freshman, he used my SUV to move himself home one summer. As boys do, he jammed everything he owned into the back. I needed to run an errand with the SUV before he had it unpacked. As I pulled into the minimart the whole load shifted ahead (yes I drive like a woman). His books came tumbling forward and the one that bonked me on the head was "Koma Sutra". Hmmm....after that I figured I probably couldn't tell him much of anything he hadn't already read. :D
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

AtLast

He's got that foreman thing down PAT!!!!... :D

Neil_B

Boys will be boys ;D. Not really a book I'd want my mother to find though! :o

Thank You Sponsors!