iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

2HP stump puller

Started by chet, September 21, 2018, 08:57:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chet

I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Weekend_Sawyer

That was fun to watch,
I really thought there would be a 2hp engine.
you sly devil you.
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

mike_belben

Praise The Lord

lxskllr

Very cool. I like watching horses work. What happens when you run out of anchors? The anchor tree will have to come down next, and leave a stump, so then you pick a new anchor, remove the old anchor, and then...  :^D

millwright

Neat, just like a giant ratchet comalong

chet

Quote from: lxskllr on September 21, 2018, 11:31:43 AMWhat happens when you run out of anchors? The anchor tree will have to come down next, and leave a stump, so then you pick a new anchor, remove the old anchor, and then...  :^D

I'm sure the last tree anchored to becomes the first stump pulled the next time the field is enlarged again.
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

JV

Great video of early ingenuity.  I enjoy seeing the old equipment.  There are some pullers in an ag collection at Tillers International in Scotts, Mi along with many other pieces.
John

'05 Wood-mizer LT40HDG28-RA, Lucas 613 Swing Mill, Stihl 170, 260 Pro, 660, 084 w/56" Alaskan Mill, 041 w/Lewis Winch, Case 970 w/Farmi Winch, Case 850 Crawler Loader, Case 90XT Skidloader, Logrite tools

bodagocreek2

Ed D

Chuck White

I really like to watch a good team at work!

Those two really work well together, and they're 4-hoof drive! ;)

A good team is a marvel to watch!

Thanks for posting!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

rjwoelk

Loved it, nice pair of Belgians work so well together. Nice well kept feet.
That system is a great one to keep in mind if one needs to pull something where you cant get close to with a big enough tractor.
Lt15 palax wood processor,3020 JD 7120 CIH 36x72 hay shed for workshop coop tractor with a duetz for power plant

Thank You Sponsors!