iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Are you jealous Poston

Started by xlogger, February 15, 2016, 05:06:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xlogger

Check out my dog, his name is Little Man. He will take your arm off if you grab a baby goat.

Timberking 2000, Turbo slabber Mill, 584 Case, Bobcat 773, solar kiln, Nyle L-53 DH kiln

drobertson

I really like this picture!  Just too cool, what kind of goats you got there? If you don't mind me asking,,
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

xlogger

I use to raise Boer goats and show them a lot but time and life changes move me over to just mix breed. The little girl on the dog is 1/2 boer 1/2 dairy, the other two small ones are mix dairy goats. I raise them now and sell mostly to 4-H kids for shows. All go for meat not milking. I use to have over 100 goats now I have 9 breeding age does and 7 of them kidded in the last few days with all this very cold weather for us here in NC. We found two that was born during the cold night a couple days ago with their ears and hair frozen near dead, took them in warm them up and that is one of them on top of the dog. :)
Timberking 2000, Turbo slabber Mill, 584 Case, Bobcat 773, solar kiln, Nyle L-53 DH kiln

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Whew......thanks for the heads up. I will not "grab" a goat but I will blend right in.
There is safety in numbers.  :)
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Magicman

You just wanna find you a dog to ride?   ???
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Magicman on February 15, 2016, 08:33:31 PM
You just wanna find you a dog to ride?   ???

I need to find y'all a dog to ride......my back is killing me.  :D :D :D :D

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Magicman

Don't needs ah dawg, 'cause I gots ah laugh_at goat.   
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

r.man

I was around Nubians for a few years so that is what I picture when I hear goat. And Poston. In Ontario we have a quota system for cows milk, I am not fond of it and it is on its way out but it has been very expensive to buy quota so you could legally sell cows milk here. If you really want to get into dairy goats are the way to go now that the milk and milk products are more popular.
Life is too short or my list is too long, not sure which. Dec 2014

POSTON WIDEHEAD

plowboyswr

what is it about kids on dogs! :D :D :D that picture was taken 5 years ago and that dog will still let the kids do whatever they want also don't try messing with those kids either!
Just an ole farm boy takin one day at a time.
Steve

xlogger

r.man, I've had goats now for close to 30 years but have no desire to milk every day that's a job in itself. The only reason I mix with dairy is more milk from the mom, babies grow faster. On real cold nights the babies sleep next to the dog to stay warmer.

Thank You Sponsors!