iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Finishing latest project before Goodwill trip

Started by Andy White, December 07, 2013, 10:23:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy White

Have been wanting to build this Router Table for some time, and now it's almost finished! I had a stack of Quarter Sawn White Oak, and said "that's perfect". Started Thursday and now all that's left is two coats of Polyurethane, and install the doors. Had to set it up temporarily to build the panel sides and door stiles and rails. It really helps in the accuracy of bit height adjustments. I love working in the shop when the weather is like this. Here are a few pictures of the project.

Now is the question for today! What could I build out of these?????    Stay warm.     Andy

Learning by day, aching by night, but loving every minute of it!! Running HM126 Woodland Mill, Stihl MS290, Homemade Log Arch, JD 5103/FEL and complete woodshop of American Delta tools.

Magicman

That is a nice build Andy, and thanks for the pictures.   smiley_thumbsup smiley_thumbsup

See you next week.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Holmes

Think like a farmer.

clww

Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Martha White Nelson

Nice job, Andy!!!  As usual, it looks and works great!  You don't build no junk(ha ha)!!
Martha

Bill Gaiche

I like it Andy. Make the wife something nice out of those logs. bg

SwampDonkey

"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

justallan1

Very nice work, Andy. One day I want to be able to build like that.

Allan

Thank You Sponsors!