iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

WinSun diesel

Started by yarnammurt, December 15, 2013, 05:45:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yarnammurt

ATS 10" Peterson, 09 New Holland 4x4 TL90 with loader, 125hp White,2 2009 Kawasaki 610 mules,

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I have never seen one of these or heard of it.
But please, please don't take me wrong........I have always been a little weary about buying an engine of the Bay.
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

yarnammurt

ATS 10" Peterson, 09 New Holland 4x4 TL90 with loader, 125hp White,2 2009 Kawasaki 610 mules,

ladylake

Most likely made in China, I'd shop around for a Yanmar, kubota , Isuzu or Cat Perkins.  Also the KW rating of that engine is 18HP not 22 hp.  If it doesn't last your out $1400. Might look at used commercial lawn mowers for a good used engine cheap.  Steve
Timberking B20  18000  hours +  Case75xt grapple + forks+8" snow bucket + dirt bucket   770 Oliver   Lots(too many) of chainsaws, Like the Echo saws and the Stihl and Husky     W5  Case loader   1  trailers  Wright sharpener     Suffolk  setter Volvo MCT125c skid loader

Magicman

Make a Google search on Winsun Diesel Engine.

南通普盛动力有限公司坐落在江苏省南通市经济技术开发区江海路98号,离上海虹桥机场1小时路程,工厂购地50亩,建厂房3万平方米。拥有两条现代化生产线。具有年产二十万台柴油机的产能。从原材料元素配方,金相组织到零件三坐标检测和全过程的工艺控制,都具有先进的仪器和管理体系。公司现已成为美国百利通,中国华为集团,中国移动的供应商。获得的证书有:ISO9001,CE,美国EPA-4等,公司有很强的产品研发能力,一直追求自主开发创新。人无我有,人有我新。拥有多项专利,是中国国内同行业的创新领跑者。多年来,产品畅销世界五十多个国家及地区,坚持生产质量信得过的产品,创名牌,致力于中国柴油机赶超世界,振兴民族工业。"铸就民族工业的骄傲"是公司的发展宗旨。
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Jimmy Mc

I have one of them. It is on a Wheel Horse 160. That thing is a monster. I bought mine from China. The dealer sent me a used returned engine that has a problem. Runs great has loads of power. My engine has a bad front cover and needs replaced.
I bought a 10hp diesel from the guy in Tennessee. He is a great guy and he has parts for them. It is on one of my 318 John Deere garden tractors. I have a 48 inch deck on it. I pull a 10 inch plow with it and it doesn't care. When the engine on my mill goes south I am going to put a 10hp on it.
The only thing bad about them is they are noisey.
Jimmy McIntosh, HF band mill

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Jimmy Mc on December 15, 2013, 08:15:33 PM

The only thing bad about them is they are noisey.

I have a used set of Chinese ear plugs for $300.00.  ;D

highleadtimber16

2011 Wood-Mizer LT 40 hyd w/ 12' Extension,
EG 200 Wood-Mizer
Cutting Old Growth Cedar from Queen Charlotte Islands.

Thank You Sponsors!