iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Money, Money, Money

Started by EZ, May 19, 2003, 02:39:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EZ

I wood like to know where these guys come up with some of this stuff.
In the mail today I got a letter from the state saying I have to renew my fenders license.
So I called the state license vender place ;D, and told this guy I already renewed them in January. He said the state took over the vender license for the saw mill thing and I have to reably for another license cause they added saw mill service in with land scapers. I ask him if I had to pay another vender fee, and he said, of coarse. >:( So now I am a professional land scaper too, I guess, hey wait a minute, I dont want to be a land scaper.
EZ

shopteacher

Ain't the state great. What other business do you know of that sells nothing, but can raise the rate or require you to buy another (nothing).  
Proud owner of a LT40HDSE25, Corley Circle mill, JD 450C, JD 8875, MF 1240E
Tilt Bed Truck  and well equipted wood shop.

biziedizie

Here in B.C I have to buy a business license for every district that I work in. I can drive 20 mins down the road and I need a license for that city as well as the city that I live in.
  If I was to work all over Vancouver which is about 45 mins away I would need about 20 different licenses to be able to operate legit.
 I only carry the 1 license and hope I never get caught.

Steve

MM

Were I'm at there is no type of fee or lic., as far as I know. I done some cutting in Broadripple, a part of Indianapolis. i know there is a reqiurement to do bussiness there. I told the guy I was cutting for if the cops showed up he was on his own, I was hitting the road ;D
M.L. Morrow
812/614-1825

Weekend_Sawyer

Here I go off topic again but...

Ed McBain wrote a book called "Money, Money, Money" It's a real good  read if you like Detective novels like I do.

Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

Thank You Sponsors!