iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Lt 15 set lever

Started by Escavader, January 08, 2019, 05:39:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Escavader

Having an issue with handle not wanting to release to lock in.saw hasnt been used much .mabey im doing it wrong.releasing the lever and find the hole.
  I think something is catching inside the mechanism or something. Just asking if anyones had an issue.

Alan Bickford
Hammond lumber company/Yates American A20 planer with dbl profilers Newman feed table multiple saw trimmer destacker automatic stacking machine Baker resaw MS log corner machine  4 large capacity Nyles dehumidification kilns JCB 8000 lb forklifts woodmizer lt 15 and mp100 and blower

Brad_bb

If you're talking about the up down crank?  It's got a spring loaded pin that enters the detent on the wheel?

or are you talking about the handle to crank the head forwards?

Or are you talking about the lever to engage the blade drive?  
Anything someone can design, I can sure figure out how to fix!
If I say it\\\\\\\'s going to take so long, multiply that by at least 3!

Escavader

Up and down crank .its like its sticking and springs not pushing it in i have to mess with it,even when its over the hole
Alan Bickford
Hammond lumber company/Yates American A20 planer with dbl profilers Newman feed table multiple saw trimmer destacker automatic stacking machine Baker resaw MS log corner machine  4 large capacity Nyles dehumidification kilns JCB 8000 lb forklifts woodmizer lt 15 and mp100 and blower

Resonator

Check if its frozen, I put anti-seize inside the crank on my LT28 to prevent this.
Under bark there's boards and beams, somewhere in between.
Cuttin' while its green, through a steady sawdust stream.
I'm chasing the sawdust dream.

Proud owner of a Wood-Mizer 2017 LT28G19

Southside

Put the penetrating oil to it then keep a good dose of never-sieze on the insides of the assembly.  My edger has the same set up and it did the same thing, after I got the grease to it I have never had an issue again.  
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

Brad_bb

Use some BLUECREEPER!  Sponsor on this website, and tested by many many of the members on here.  I have at least a dozen bottles in various locations and tool boxes.  Awesome stuff!
Bluecreeper Lubricants, penetrant and degreaser - Bluecreeper Lubricants, Penetrants and Degreasers

BlueCreeper - YouTube
Anything someone can design, I can sure figure out how to fix!
If I say it\\\\\\\'s going to take so long, multiply that by at least 3!

Thank You Sponsors!