iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Standing in the need of Prayer

Started by Bro. Noble, October 19, 2004, 11:40:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thecfarm

Gary,I am sending a hug your way.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

SwampDonkey

Thinking of you and your family during this time. Christmas is probably tough this year as well.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

SwampDonkey

Also, may Donna have a good recovery. Sending good vibes her way, and yours to Lynn and Pat.

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

coxy

Gary so sorry to hear about this my  condolences to you and your family 

Magicman

Our Daughter Donna got what I/we consider a good report.  I am understanding that the CT-Bone scan did not indicate any cancer anywhere in her body which means that her treatment will probably be in pill form rather than I V.  Her PT, etc. continues to regain strength especially on her left side where the majority of the surgery was done.  I do not know her "reconstruction" schedule.  In her case it was fast growing but detected early.

I thank you for your continued Prayers and PM's regarding her journey toward defeating this dreadful disease. 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

SwampDonkey

Thanks for the update on Donna. Things are looking up. Hoping things continue to improve. Take care.

sandhills

Thank you Lynn, good news for sure, prayers will continue for a fast recovery.

samandothers

PC-Urban-Sawyer

Continuing to pray for Donna's recovery and that the entire family know the Lord's support and love during this ordeal.

Herb

Ed_K

Happy to hear the good new's. The pill form is definitely better than getting the I V's.
Ed K

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Its hard to keep a fighting Davis down!
Continuing prayers.
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

caveman

Keep up the good fight.  I hope all goes well.
Caveman

DelawhereJoe

My family and I are going to need some serious serious prayers after the results of my wifes Mammogram.
WD-40, DUCT TAPE, 024, 026, 362c-m, 041, homelite xl, JD 2510

sandhills

You have ours DelawhereJoe, we will thinking of you both.

SwampDonkey

Hang in there Joe, your wife can beat this.

Magicman

You have ours Joe as we are treading those same waters.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Praying for your wife Joe and continuing prayers for Donna.
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

samandothers

Prayers for your wife and you Delawhere!

Ed_K

Prayer's for You and your wife, Joe.
Ed K

Darrel

Praying for you and your wife Joe.
1992 LT40HD

If I don't pick myself up by my own bootstraps, nobody else will.

Darrel

In December 2016 I posted about a crisis our family was going through (posts 2123 & 2127).  Long story short, our grandson spent just a little over a year living with grandma and grandpa. Well, he got to go home to live with his family yesterday. We are once again "empty nesters" and that's a good thing. But my son and his family still have a long row to hoe and it may not or probably won't be easy.
1992 LT40HD

If I don't pick myself up by my own bootstraps, nobody else will.

Jeff

From Furby:
Hey I know you have a Dr. appointment today so I hope I'm not bothering you.

Delcy Hernden/ Mrs_stumpjumper is in the hospital in GR. They found a tumor on her spine yesterday and they are doing surgery tomorrow to try to remove it.
She could use some prayers.

She gave me permission to pass the info along and you can put it on the prayer thread if you want.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Magicman

Prayers from me for Mrs. Stumpjumper for healing grace on her journey to defeat this dreadful disease.

thecfarm

Sorry to hear the sad news about Mrs. Stumpjumper.
Yes,you will be in my thoughts.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

SwampDonkey

Hope everything goes well with Delcy today. Stay strong Jeff (Hernden) and John my friends.

Thank You Sponsors!