Customer map

Started by Brad_bb, June 22, 2011, 10:27:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brad_bb

I see Logosol just put out a customer map.  Will Norwood do that too?  I didn't see any bandmills on Logosols map.  Is that because it's a Norwood product, or have there been none sold in the US?
Anything someone can design, I can sure figure out how to fix!
If I say it\\\\\\\'s going to take so long, multiply that by at least 3!

Mike@Norwood

Hello Brad

For years, Norwood has maintained a list of customers who want to demonstrate their Norwood mills and who have given us permission to share their contact information with anyone interested in seeing a Norwood sawmill in action.  We have thousands of Norwood mills all over the US and Canada.  Of course, not all Norwood owners want to demonstrate their mills and we want to respect our customers' privacy. So, individuals on Norwood's list of demonstrators have given us specific permission to give out their names. 

Because we are very careful to protect our owners' privacy, Norwood has no plans to put out a map showing the location of all Norwood owners.  If you are interested in seeing a Norwood LumberMate or LumberLite in action, feel free to call us toll-free at 1-800-567-0404 and we'll be more than happy to get you in contact with a member of our Norwood family so you can see a Norwood in action.

Of course, we're always happy to receive visitors and at either our Canadian factory headquarters in Kilworthy Ontario and US factory warehouse in Buffalo, NY.

If we can be of further assistance, it would be our pleasure.

Best regards

Mike at Norwood