iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

great day of hunting

Started by coxy, December 09, 2013, 05:24:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coxy

my 17 year old girl and I both got deer today  8) 8) 8)

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: coxy on December 09, 2013, 05:24:17 PM
my 17 year old girl and I both got deer today  8) 8) 8)

Lets see some pics!
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

coxy

I am trying to get my kid to show me how to post pics    not to good with this thing she is the wiz

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

drobertson

congrats on the double!  I can almost smell the steaks wrapped in bacon on the grill,   david
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

clww

Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

coxy

mine and my daughters deer

thecfarm

Who shot the biggest one? Nice pictures.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

coxy

um she did :D :D  thanks thecfarm for the link   now look out ill be posting pics of my new log job in a week or so    again thanks so much

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Meat for the winter! Tell the teenager CONGRATS!
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

thecfarm

Looking forward to the pictures next week.

m wood

Coxy, I thought I was looking at a picture of MY shop for half a second.  but I'm done now and I can start making sawdust in my butcher shop again...instead of meat in my woodshop :D.  Nice going you two!
mark
I am Mark
80 acre woodlot lots of hard and soft
modified nissan 4x4/welding rig
4x4 dodge plow truck
cat 931b track loader
Norwood mark IV
4' peavy
6' peavy
stihl 034
"her" wildthing limber saw
ALL the rustic furniture  woodworking stuff
check out FB

coxy

they are all ground up and stuffed in the casing and will be smoked for summer sausage musteat_1 and  made some breakfast sausage   digin_2   going to try to put a little smoke with 1 pound of the breakfast sausage  has any one done this    is it ok     or am I wasting my time  ;D

Magicman

Congrats to both of you.   smiley_thumbsup smiley_thumbsup
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Thank You Sponsors!