iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Timber king b20

Started by CX3, May 19, 2018, 03:59:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CX3

Shook hands on a b20 yesterday. She's got 330 hours and everything works like new. It's got the pre sets for a setworks. Nice little well maintained mill. I was hoping the big baker would come along but I had to get real with finances. I will be happy with this mill it looms lime a good board maker. Pics to come next week. Or later I have hay to cut like crazy thank the Lord for it all.
John 3:16
You Better Believe It!

jclvsall

Congratulations.  I started on a B20.  You will like it. 

May I ask what your sawmilling plans are?

Brian
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.  Ben Franklin

Tom the Sawyer

CX3, congrats from another B-20 owner.  Mine is a 2007 model, keeps me as busy as I want to be - very dependable mill.
07 TK B-20, Custom log arch, 20' trailer w/log loading arch, F350 flatbed dually dump.  Piggy-back forklift.  LS tractor w/FEL, Bobcat S250 w/grapple, Stihl 025C 16", Husky 372XP 24/30" bars, Grizzly 20" planer, Nyle L200M DH kiln.
If you call and my wife says, "He's sawin logs", I ain't snoring.

CX3

I have a logging business. I have owned a circle mill for years but got tired of all the hassle of keeping it tuned up and the greater hassle of keeping enough booger pickers around to stack lumber lol

I checked out a lot of mills and this one just fell in place. I can be as busy as I want with a mill.  I like the idea of having something to do when it's raining too.
You Better Believe It!

CX3

I also have a large Amish community down the street and they are constantly wanting me to mill. So we'll see about that now as well.
You Better Believe It!

ladylake

I'll second what Tom said ( very dependable) what counts the most.  I have over 13000 hours on mine, breakdowns are few and far between.   I did have to order some new hyd levers as the ball the pulls the valve in and out just plain wore out.  $36 each and they showed up in 1 day.  Steve
Timberking B20  18000  hours +  Case75xt grapple + forks+8" snow bucket + dirt bucket   770 Oliver   Lots(too many) of chainsaws, Like the Echo saws and the Stihl and Husky     W5  Case loader   1  trailers  Wright sharpener     Suffolk  setter Volvo MCT125c skid loader

Thank You Sponsors!