iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

garrett 10 skidder

Started by EricR, August 05, 2011, 09:32:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EricR

I currently skid logs with my 30 horse kubota and even though it gets the job it certinly isnt built for doing it every day.  anyway, i would love to replace it with a garrett 10 and was wondering what the odds of finding one in new england are. 

snowstorm

think thats a garrett with the for sale sign on it in brooks me. its been there for quite a while. seems like its all chained up too.

HuZzEy

where exactly in brooks I only live 20mins from there

snowstorm

rt 7just north of town. same place that makes the little bansaw mills.

thecfarm

I think I've been by there and saw that skidder a while ago. Was not for sale than. I almost stopped and took a picture but did not want to bother anyone. Maybe you can take a picture for us.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

HuZzEy

oh at thomas bandsaw mills. I have to go there and get some blades sharpend for my thomas I'll check it out when I go

EricR

thanks for the lead.  do you know if its a garrett 10 or is it a bigger one. 

snowstorm

not sure what it is. its been there with a for sale sign for at least a year. must be at least the size of a 540b

Woodhauler

I stopped and looked at that old pettibone skidder,and it has a gas motor in it! Not bad shape overall but its older than dirt! ;D
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

Thank You Sponsors!