iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Nose to nose

Started by Onthesauk, January 14, 2008, 06:31:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Onthesauk

Got this from my Sister this morning, she from a friend in Wisconsin.

John Deere 3038E
Sukuki LT-F500

Don't attribute irritating behavior to malevolence when mere stupidity will suffice as an explanation.

sprucebunny

What a great picture  8)
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

LeeB

A few more trees in the background and a whole lot less snow and that could have been my back porch. I even got the cat to match. The deer haven't made it up there yet though. Nice shot.
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

Paul_H

Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

faronskid

Do you suppose the cat is trying to talk the deer into letting him out to play in the snow or is the deer trying to get the cat to open the door so he can come in and get warm :D.  Nice picture.
5 rugrats = no dull moments here

Ron Scott

Great photo! One of a kind.
~Ron

sawguy21

:D :D :D That is a great shot.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

thecfarm

I really like that picture.I'll never get one like that at my house.I don't have a sliding glass door and my little dog would go nuts.I just let him out now.He must of heard or smelled the deer.We just got 8 inches of snow.He won't go through the snow long.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

beenthere

I keep waiting for a buck and doe to show up...but so far nothing.

Do ya think I need the cat?  or the bucket with some corn in it?  ;D ;D

The temp has come up about 20° F from an overnight low of -6° F
Getting Lambeau stadium ready for the Giants to visit the Pack this Sunday...brrrrr

south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Burlkraft

Hey...Did ya say ya needed a Kat  ???  ???  ???   ;D  ;D   :D  :D
Why not just 1 pain free day?

beenthere

NO  NO NO NO NO NO

Did not    Did not    Did not

;D               ;D                ;D                  ;D                     ;D
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Onthesauk

Beenthere,  looks like the same porch.  Shouldn't there at least be tracks? ;D
John Deere 3038E
Sukuki LT-F500

Don't attribute irritating behavior to malevolence when mere stupidity will suffice as an explanation.

beenthere

That's what I thought too... ::) ::) ;D ;D
south central Wisconsin

SwampDonkey

I think they went to the walk in freezer.  ;D :D

Neat picture of the deer. Never see that again. :)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Onthesauk

My wife had passed on the deer/cat photo and got this one in return from a friend in Tucson.  Cell phone photo, but apparently another nose to nose, this time a cat and a javelina.  Maybe someone from the SW can tell us more about them.

John Deere 3038E
Sukuki LT-F500

Thank You Sponsors!