iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

North Carolina Water Falls

Started by Tom, February 17, 2009, 02:51:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

I found a really neat site, put together by Rich Stevenson, a photographer, who has taken pictures of North Carolina Waterfalls.  He sells the prints, so don't copy and paste them on a website.  He does allow some of the pictures to be downloaded, along with information, for the planning of trips to the region.

I found the site to be rich in interest and the pictures brought back a lot of memories from my youth.
link to:
North Carolina Waterfalls

You will really enjoy this site.

Riles

I don't know how I missed the Issaqueena Falls, because I've been to Stumphouse Tunnel more than once. And I've personally been over the Isaqueena Dam (and I don't mean from left to right). Dam sliding takes a lot of courage the first time.  ;D
Knowledge is good -- Faber College

pigman

I noticed on his site that the private owned Chimney Rock park was bought by the state and now is Chimney Rock State Park. I had the priviledge of visiting the place in 2004. Western NC is a very beautiful place to visit.

Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

fat olde elf

Come to North Carolina....Bring money....See the mountains, piedmont, costal plain, and the beach.  Bring Money....
Cook's MP-32 saw, MF-35, Several Husky Saws, Too Many Woodworking Tools, 4 PU's, Kind Wife.

WDH

I come to fish, and I bring money ;D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

breederman

Be there in five weeks, bringing money. :)
Together we got this !

TerryB

Passing through there in a few weeks...taking my money to South Carolina.  ;D

Thank You Sponsors!