iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Any one lucking enough to get one of these?

Started by Texas Ranger, September 04, 2014, 12:46:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Texas Ranger

Dear Mr. Don Staples,

My name is xxxxxxxxx, and I am a sales agent in the paper and forestry products industry.  In my day to day business dealings, I have forged strong relationships with paper mills overseas.  Currently, I have a paper mill that has the need to purchase 20,000 bdmt / month of debarked wood chips of Southern Yellow Pine.

I am seeking to secure the supply of Southern Yellow Pine timber (to be converted to debarked wood chips) by way of a Letter of Credit from the customer.  I am reaching out to your organization in hopes that we can work together to fulfill the needs of my client.

Please advise me if you are able to be of assistance in this business project.

The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

goose63

goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

Kodiakmac

Dear Mr. xxxxxxxxxx,
You send the cash, and the chips will fall where they may.
Yours truly..............
;)
Robin Hood had it just about right:  as long as a man has family, friends, deer and beer...he needs very little government!
Kioti rx7320, Wallenstein fx110 winch, Echo CS510, Stihl MS362cm, Stihl 051AV, Wallenstein wx980  Mark 8:36

BradMarks

Get 'em everyday!  Usually from overseas, and "please advise you take credit card". Delete.

glassman_48

My last one was from china wanting to purchase a firewood processor. 

BargeMonkey

I had 2 guys show up to our sawmill @0830 in Mercedes with Ontario plates, looking to buy only ash and hickory for shipment over seas. They wanted a price from me, no price list of their own. I figured out quick that they had been buying logs from Bailies, and where trying to cut out the middle man. They wanted 50-40' containers stuffed with wood a month, good luck with that.

coxy

well that leaves me out all I have is northern yellow pine  :D :D

Dom

For what its worth, we used letters of credit when selling machines to Chile. The buyer and seller work through their respective banks and when the contract is contract is completed, payment is sent.
It was a lot of work and barely worth it.

That does seem sketchy though. Most firms from overseas will work with a broker in the area. The broker we dealt with was in Montreal.

Thank You Sponsors!