iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

In need of a favor (one click please)

Started by sbishop, January 17, 2008, 12:49:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sbishop

One of my best friends is getting married this spring and ask me to be his best man. On the weekend he got picked for a contest "Win your wedding". The winner is picked online with the most votes. I told him I would help out by posting it in the FF.

If you feel like helping out, here is the link. Just have to click on the link and your vote is submitted. There is 4 rounds so I might be reposting this message down the road again!

THANKS all

Sbishop

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

DanG

"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Jeff

The Rank was 10. Be interesting if it raises today now. :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Tom

Warbird

Brad_S.

I re-clicked to see if it had changed as the ranking was 10 when I clicked also. It gave me a message that I had already clicked and try again tomorrow. How many days does this go on? We should be able to run the score pretty well for him, although a bunch of forestry guys probably can't compare to the power a My Space savvy manipulator can bring to bear. :D
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." J. Lennon

sbishop

it runs for a couple of weeks....next friday they take the top 25 and start over...then top 10, then top 5.

The winner must get married on April 19 and the funny part a is my buddy and his girlfriend picked April 19 as their wedding date a couple of months ago...freaky  ;D

Kevin_H.

Got my WM lt40g24, Setworks and debarker in oct. '97, been sawing part time ever since, Moving logs with a bobcat.

flip

Timberking B-20, Hydraulics make me board quick

Fla._Deadheader

They are STILL ranked 10  >:( ::) ::) ::) ::) ??? ??? ??? ??? Even with my vote  ::) ::)
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Sprucegum

Yup They look happy already

And it still ranks 10

breederman

Together we got this !

Warbird

dail_h

I click on it and was aborted on account of overload :( try later,although I ain't likely ta git much lighter bedore supper
World Champion Wildcat Sorter,1999 2002 2004 2005
      Volume Discount At ER
Singing The Song Of Circle Again

SwampDonkey

"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

DoubleD

Wannabe a sawmiller

Stump Jumper

Jeff
May God Bless.
WM LT 40 SuperHDD42 HP Kubota walk & ride, WM Edger, JD Skidsteer 250, Farmi winch, Bri-Mar Dump Box Trailer, Black Powder

mike_van

What time are the hors-deurves?  :D  [french never was my strong point]  :D
I was the smartest 16 year old I ever knew.

metalspinner

I do what the little voices in my wife's head tell me to do.

sbishop

you are all invited..... 8)

haven't told the groom yet    :o

Thanks

ronwood

Sawing part time mostly urban logs -St. Louis/Warrenton, Mo.
LT40HG25 Woodmizer Sawmill
LX885 New Holland Skidsteer

pigman

Done.      Someone needs to to tell SwampDonkey that bald people do get married. ;D
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

SwampDonkey

I was waiting for that, I knew it wouldn't be long.  :D :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

LeeB

It works the other way too. I got bald after I married. They're up to #7 now.
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

Thank You Sponsors!