iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Blue Bell Ice Cream

Started by Magicman, December 23, 2015, 08:02:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

Is back in our stores.  cone_1

The ice cream was pulled from grocers' freezers nationwide in April after the company was linked to a deadly listeria outbreak, but it is back now.  I just enjoyed a bowl of Buttered Pecan.....my favorite.    food6
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

pineywoods

I went grocery shopping yesterday. Blue Bell driver was stocking the freezer...Home-made vanilla with strawberries  MMMmmmm cone_1
1995 Wood Mizer LT 40, Liquid cooled kawasaki,homebuilt hydraulics. Homebuilt solar dry kiln.  Woodmaster 718 planner, Kubota M4700 with homemade forks and winch, stihl  028, 029, Ms390
100k bd ft club.Charter member of The Grumpy old Men

Magicman

I fully expected you to be the first one to notice this Piney. 

The Strawberry was already gone here.   :-\
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Listeria causes old age and will make your bells blue.  ;D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Dave Shepard

Looks like the Goat found sawguy's eggnog. :D
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

sawguy21

old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Thank You Sponsors!