iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Members

Started by Peter Drouin, December 17, 2012, 07:54:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Drouin

Why do some members have more trees then some, and some members say x2 :)
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

metalspinner

The symbols reflect the number of posts. :)
I do what the little voices in my wife's head tell me to do.

Magicman

Sometimes folks use x2 when they agree with a previous post.  It seems that they have little to say or add, just agree or approve.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Chuck White

In addition to the number of posts reflecting the number of trees other issues factor into the equation!

Contributions to the Forum in the form of useful information adds up quicker than the number of posts sometimes!

ALSO: Putting information into the posts that get lots of responses, such as what you sawed last weekend, or what you had to get through to get to your sawjob, and any things of interest to others!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Peter Drouin

when it says senior memberx2 , because of a lot of post?
A&P saw Mill LLC.

Jeff

Quote from: Chuck White on December 17, 2012, 11:15:09 AM
In addition to the number of posts reflecting the number of trees other issues factor into the equation!

Contributions to the Forum in the form of useful information adds up quicker than the number of posts sometimes!

ALSO: Putting information into the posts that get lots of responses, such as what you sawed last weekend, or what you had to get through to get to your sawjob, and any things of interest to others!

While in a perfect world, that would be great, however it is not correct. The titles are based solely on the amount of posts made, although there are provisions to give special titles to Foresters, Sponsors and forum staff.

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Ljohnsaw

Quote from: Peter Drouin on December 17, 2012, 12:50:54 PM
when it says senior memberx2 , becouse of a lot of post?

No, because he is so old experienced. ;) 
John Sawicky

Just North-East of Sacramento...

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

Chuck White

I didn't realize the trees were base solely on the number of posts!

I guess some of us learned something today!  ::)

Thanks for clearing that up.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Kansas

(cuts down Chuck White's trees and cuts them up)

Magicman

And I was thinking about a different x2.   :-[  My mind got side tracked from the profile information that you were asking about.  Sorry.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Magicman on December 17, 2012, 01:54:42 PM
My mind got side tracked from the profile information that you were asking about.

Have you seen Golf Brooks video?  :D :D :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Peter Drouin

so poston and okra will have a forest in no time  :D :D :D ;D
A&P saw Mill LLC.

Thank You Sponsors!