iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

ride through the big woods

Started by snowstorm, September 22, 2013, 07:09:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snowstorm

yesterday the boy and i went on a little ride out the golden road to rip dam. then north on the telos rd. the woods camp at the telos check point looked bigger on tv. from there to the pinkham rd and turned off at the ox bow rd  to rt11 . i was kinda surprised that the ford nav showed all these rds. saw 2 moose 1 was road kill on 95 and 6 deer. i did buy a new truck. f250 with the 6.7. very impressed. rear tires may not last to long on it. you have to step on the go pedal very gently. 19.5to 20mpg most of the time at 75mph+ it drops to 18.5 

Nemologger

Hey Snowstorm is that 6.7 a diesel? What year is the F-250?
Clean and Sober

snowstorm

deastman

A lot of nice country up there.  Spent a couple weeks workin up there last month, a little further west of where you were, up around Caucomgomic Lake and over in the 5th St. John area. The Pelletier's put us up at their 5th St John Operation camps. The Telos camps do look bigger on tv, the camps and shop at 5th St John are bigger than Telos. We liked workin up there in such a remote area, pretty quiet at night, no tv, no phone ringing, just the hum of the generator.  Kinda impressive to see all the off-road trucks and wide trailers and the loads they haul up there. Looking forward to goin back up again next year.
Samsung 130 LCM-3 with Fabtek 4-roller and Cat 554 forwarder, Cat EL 180 excavator, Cat D3C dozer, Cat D7E dozer, '92 Ford LTL 9000 dump, Easy-2-Load 25 Ton tag-a-long, current project under construction: '91 Peterbilt 379 with a Hood 8000 w/extenda-boom loader

ga jones

Where's all the pictures of this stuff?
380c timberjack c4 treefarmer international trucks jonsered saws. Sugi hara bars d31 komatsu 350 tj grapple

Maine372

hows the partridge population this year?

deastman

Quote from: ga jones on September 23, 2013, 07:54:50 PM
Where's all the pictures of this stuff?
I don't have a clue how to post pictutes but i'll see what I can do.  One of my boys took a bunch of pictures while we were up there.
Samsung 130 LCM-3 with Fabtek 4-roller and Cat 554 forwarder, Cat EL 180 excavator, Cat D3C dozer, Cat D7E dozer, '92 Ford LTL 9000 dump, Easy-2-Load 25 Ton tag-a-long, current project under construction: '91 Peterbilt 379 with a Hood 8000 w/extenda-boom loader

beenthere

deastman

If the pics are on your computer and in .jpg format, then it is pretty straight forward to get them posted here.
Go to "Home", and then down to "Behind The Forum", and then click on the first thread.
It will show you how to set up your own gallery (in your profile) and each step (most will be intuitive).

After the gallery is set up, then just clicking below this message window on "Click here to add Photos to post" will bring you to uploading pics or going to your gallery to get them. Once the pic is clicked on and enlarged, scroll down (the only tricky part) a ways to see two ways to get them in your post.
Use the Preview button to determine that you are successful posting what you want, before clicking on "Post"
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Thank You Sponsors!