iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Toyota Recall list

Started by ElectricAl, March 10, 2010, 09:47:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SPIKER

I had a gov job for 6+ years, I worked 9 months without one day off, I worked 12+ hrs a day and I cleared 1198.00 a month doing it.   I was defending the rights & freedoms of ALL Americans here and abroad.   I took an oath  to uphold the Constitution against all enemies both Foreign and Domestic.  Even if that becomes the very government that is attempting to take those freedoms away... 

Granted that is just my opinion and has nothing to do with the people here at FF most of which may not agree with my personal thoughts towards where our government is heading.   

I have been in several unions as well.   Didnt care of any of them, I cared for the people in all of them though.   I was last one hired, and as such first one fired from 2 of them.   even though there were 7+ people on a shift and only 2 or 3 would do pretty much ALL of the work in essence carrying the 3 or 4 who did little to nothing.   Well they were the ones who always saw fit to file grievances against SOMEONE no matter if it was their own fault.   One guy was fired for whacking a co-worker in forehead with a rubber hammer during a fight.  Yep they both were fired & filled paperwork, 6 months later both were back W. Back Pay no less!  bs..

I also have several good acquaintances who were Ford & GM 40+ year people.   They would brag about who did less and I'm not talking about less per shift but nothing for weeks at a time...   

HOPE that the big 3 got plenty of concessions from the unions on what should be able to be done with the dead weight...

Mark
I'm looking for help all the shrinks have given up on me :o

Thank You Sponsors!