iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

My GMC truck flat bed has finished.

Started by alsayyed, October 20, 2007, 08:21:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alsayyed

Hello to every one . finally I have finished working on the flat bed that I have started almost one month ago yesterday I have fitted the flat bed on the truck and it looks very nice and beautiful.

[

thedeeredude

Hi alsayyed,  your pics aren't showing up.

Dave Shepard

Looks good! That's a very blue truck.

Dave
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

thedeeredude

Dave, how did you get the pictures to show up?

Dave Shepard

I cheated. Alsayyed should get them into his gallery, then everyone can see them. ;)

Dave
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

alsayyed

Captain

Looks too good to use to haul logs and lumber.... :)

Captain

scsmith42

Wow - that looks great!  You may want to consider bolting some expanded mesh to the frame behind the cab.  That would help keep logs/ boards, etc from sliding forward if you have to make a quick stop.

All in all very nice work.

Scott
Peterson 10" WPF with 65' of track
Smith - Gallagher dedicated slabber
Tom's 3638D Baker band mill
and a mix of log handling heavy equipment.

Furby

Is that the same truck you dented the tailgate of hauling logs?

Good job! :)

alsayyed

Yes that is the one I have dented the tailgait. but, after the final registration with traffic department I am going to think of something else about this flat bed.

LeeB

Looks good Alsayyed, but then I'm real partial to blue.
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

Stump Jumper

Jeff
May God Bless.
WM LT 40 SuperHDD42 HP Kubota walk & ride, WM Edger, JD Skidsteer 250, Farmi winch, Bri-Mar Dump Box Trailer, Black Powder

thedeeredude

Looks good. ;)  What engine does it have?  And we need pictures of it hauling logs. ;D

Tim L

Do the best you can and don't look back

alsayyed

Quote from: thedeeredude on October 22, 2007, 04:43:37 PM
Looks good. ;)  What engine does it have?  And we need pictures of it hauling logs. ;D

off course it has 350 engine and V8. it is 1994 model
very good model is this. maybe after two day I am going to get one big tree first trial.

thecfarm

Look at that bed shine.That is way to pretty to use.Looks real good.Looking forward to seeing it in use.One thing that I would do Is to put some ¼ steel on edge to protect those tail lights.Build like a box around them.I would have them things broke in no time with my luck.By the way,where's all the trees?Just teasing you,I remember from a past thred.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

alsayyed

Quote from: thecfarm on October 23, 2007, 07:42:52 AM
.By the way,where's all the trees?Just teasing you,I remember from a past thred.
Understand where is all the trees here is the question. you know Qatar dose not have any  rain like other countries where rain is pouring all the time. Hardly trees can be found around farms or inside houses, or around the street if the public works decided to take the trees down to build a new road. long time I have visited Pittsburgh and I have seen very big trees and they tall too but I do know at that time what are they.
next time in a new thread I will show some wood that I have milled by using a chainsaw it is struggle when it comes to chainsaw milling, hey body send me three logs of oak  tree if you have spare.

thecfarm

Will that be COD,Collect On Delivery???? Meaning you pay postage???  :D  :D  :D  :D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Thank You Sponsors!