iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Honor & Respect

Started by Magicman, September 23, 2015, 08:11:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

Today is not a Red Shirt day, but I have one on.  Today is the first day of Fall and just as the Seasons change, so do our lives.  There are people that influence and change our lives.  We live with these changes and try to remember that we too influence the lives of others.  That influence can be either positive or negative, but it surely will be there. 

Our Friend Tom influenced my life here on the Forestry Forum.  We shared a mutual respect for each other, had many conversations, but sadly never met.  Today I raise my coffee cup to you, My Friend.

NOTE:  I was typing this while Jeff was posting the "Birthday" thread.  I had no idea.  It is amazing how sometimes fate enters our lives.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

sandhills

Today I'm carrying a close neighbor to his grave, with honor and respect, fate entered in again Magicman.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Good post Lynn. Tom appreciates it I know.  :)

Prayers for you Sandhills.
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Pine Ridge

Magicman many who have had an influence on me have passed on, i think of many of them from time to time as something will bring back old memories. I think of my dad alot when i stop to eat lunch in some of the same logging woods he worked in years ago.
Husqvarna 550xp , 2- 372xp and a 288xp, Chevy 4x4 winch truck

scsmith42

Peterson 10" WPF with 65' of track
Smith - Gallagher dedicated slabber
Tom's 3638D Baker band mill
and a mix of log handling heavy equipment.

Thank You Sponsors!